"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Shagging my cousin's...cousin

No1

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
NJ
I know my cousin's 1st cousin for almost ten years now. She is not related to me in any way meaning that I am not talking about incest. She is 36 years old and I am 27. She is really hot and the kind of person who will pick up guys 1-2 times in a year, when she is not in a relationship. I also found out that when she was younger she and her cousin(also my cousin from father's side) would pick-up guys together at clubs.

I had the chance to get to know her better last summer where we talked as friends and I was giving her advice for some things regarding her career. We had really good conversation and she is a really intelligent person. During that period she had a really hard time with her brother since she wasn't getting along with his fiance, she used to drink alot and she was crying when she was talking to me and I did everything possible to support her as a friend. Once we where at a club with some friends and we both got really drunk. I got her at her home but she refused to let me go because I couldn't see where I was going. I stayed at her place but nothing happened. We talked almost all night. Right now she moved out of ther brother's house and she moved in the next town over(really close to where I live) I had the chance to talk to her in 1-2 occasions and she told me that she had picked 1 guy during this time. She also wanted to know about my sex life and I mentioned an incident that happened during a business trip a couple of months ago. She said she really wanted to hear more "details" about it. Today I had the chance to see her at a local conversion, we talked a little. But I could see her looking at me for quite a while. In one instant she approched me and she offered me a convention pin and she looked at me in a funny way saying "Do you wan't me to stick it to you?" I have to admit by the way she said it I had a real hard on. Without meaning that I like sticking-it to me :D

We exchanged numbers(she disconnected her old number) and this is where I stand. I would really want to sarge her but I am entering an ancharter territory since her one side of her family and also my family. Meaning that we can only be ****-buddies from times to times but not a real relationship.

How do I get her to bed, do I need to be "straight forward" with her or do I need to follow a strategy. She is the straight forward kind of person. I have not experience with women her age.

What can I do.. :confused:
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
No theres nothin wrong with that

It sounds like if you want her, it shouldn't be too hard:p
 
Top