Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shagging my cousin's...cousin

No1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know my cousin's 1st cousin for almost ten years now. She is not related to me in any way meaning that I am not talking about incest. She is 36 years old and I am 27. She is really hot and the kind of person who will pick up guys 1-2 times in a year, when she is not in a relationship. I also found out that when she was younger she and her cousin(also my cousin from father's side) would pick-up guys together at clubs.

I had the chance to get to know her better last summer where we talked as friends and I was giving her advice for some things regarding her career. We had really good conversation and she is a really intelligent person. During that period she had a really hard time with her brother since she wasn't getting along with his fiance, she used to drink alot and she was crying when she was talking to me and I did everything possible to support her as a friend. Once we where at a club with some friends and we both got really drunk. I got her at her home but she refused to let me go because I couldn't see where I was going. I stayed at her place but nothing happened. We talked almost all night. Right now she moved out of ther brother's house and she moved in the next town over(really close to where I live) I had the chance to talk to her in 1-2 occasions and she told me that she had picked 1 guy during this time. She also wanted to know about my sex life and I mentioned an incident that happened during a business trip a couple of months ago. She said she really wanted to hear more "details" about it. Today I had the chance to see her at a local conversion, we talked a little. But I could see her looking at me for quite a while. In one instant she approched me and she offered me a convention pin and she looked at me in a funny way saying "Do you wan't me to stick it to you?" I have to admit by the way she said it I had a real hard on. Without meaning that I like sticking-it to me :D

We exchanged numbers(she disconnected her old number) and this is where I stand. I would really want to sarge her but I am entering an ancharter territory since her one side of her family and also my family. Meaning that we can only be ****-buddies from times to times but not a real relationship.

How do I get her to bed, do I need to be "straight forward" with her or do I need to follow a strategy. She is the straight forward kind of person. I have not experience with women her age.

What can I do.. :confused:

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No theres nothin wrong with that

It sounds like if you want her, it shouldn't be too hard:p