Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sh1t test - low interest and next or up-game? -

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see why youd need to say "your loss", and any similar behavior. You know that too deep down, or it wouldnt occur to you to ask if you sounded passive aggressive. But acknowledging that you might have something to work on means most of the work is already done.
Can you please elaborate? Wym by too deep down otherwise you wouldn’t ask if you were passive aggressive?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres a very very fine line between a sh1t test and low to no interest

Your safest bet if in doubt is to just don't acknowledge it or don't respond , the ultimate goal of a sh1t test is too get a reaction

No reaction is better than the wrong reaction

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you please elaborate? Wym by too deep down otherwise you wouldn’t ask if you were passive aggressive?
Id say comments like "your loss" are passive aggressive and needless. And part of you must already be sensing that youre acting too butthurt/passive aggressive sometimes, because you asked if thats how you came across.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJs

I have a question for y’all, how can you identify a **** test?

There was a girl who i picked up, conversation was a bit platonic, i took her insta, right before me asking for her insta, she said “oh i might not reply”, i said “ oh well its your loss”. I interpreted that as low-interest and i simply unfollowed her a few hours after that.

Few days pass by, i see her again this time in a mall, i was with 2 other guys, she recognized me and she gives me a “firm” handshake and she acts like she wants to initiate conversation but i simply turn it down, in essence acting not interested. She begins speaking to another dude who was with me on the stairs, i then just having small-talk with ones of the guys, and at the end i continue going to where i was going.

I see her again on a different day, she says “hi how are you”, to which i say “who are you?” (because it took me a second to recognize her, usually i have this ability to forget chicks to just forget chicks who reject me like very fast) Back to our topic —> She says “sofia” she then continues walking, and i continue going where i was going, i made a sound that hinted “now look at you” without actually saying it.

When i think about it i would’ve wanted to smash, how you do approach such a situation? Was this a **** test and i started acting petty later? By the looks of it her actions after me pulling away signified that she had interest. I want to hear DJs’ take on this one.
She doesn’t sound interested. You didn’t have her interest possibly at any time in this interaction.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres a very very fine line between a sh1t test and low to no interest

Your safest bet if in doubt is to just don't acknowledge it or don't respond , the ultimate goal of a sh1t test is too get a reaction

No reaction is better than the wrong reaction
For an attraction sh1t test, yes, but for a comfort sh1t test you do need to respond in some way. Needless to say, there's a difference between her testing you for your insecurity and her bringing up her own insecurity. One test is asking "are you a beta?" and the other test is asking "are you a player?"

In OP's case there was no sh1t test at all since there was never any interest demonstrated. OP - her talking to you and giving you an insta handle and saying "I might not respond" does not constitute interest, only cursory curiosity.