Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sh!t you can say to make a girl say awww

sargent158

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys i just wondering if any one can advise me and other guys that might be interested in knowing what to say to make a girl say aww thats so sweet

the reason i wanna know is cuz im saying to the girl im talking to, oo i love you, ooo i miss you and stuff like that but then i start feeling really repetative. And i know some of you might say, hey just say watever comes from the heart, but u know what sometimes the heart dosent feel like talking, and some of us are just trying to get laid lol no im kidding, but what would ya recommend, like something general that we can say to the ladiez that makes em' say awww your so cute UNZIP YOUR PANTS! lol

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
confidently bring up/ make a reference to an old memory you cherished

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you talking about pillow-talk? If so, I can tell you like, a billion different things to say, lol.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monkey said:
Shut your mouth and kiss her with passion.

Let actions talk for you.
That pretty much sums it up!

You don't want to be that guy that talks a woman into saying "awwww" that is some sh1t she likes to do with her girlfriends or her gay guy friends when she sees something cute and harmless (having sex with you is never cute or harmless so why would you want her to associate you with being the opposite?!)

Stop saying I love you and I miss you, no wonder she runs the other direction when you keep on saying that.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you guys ever had girlfriends before? They love it when you say that mushy bullsh*t. I mean, you ain't gonna get the girl if you just spout out stupid lovestruck garbage, but if she's attracted to you, she'll like it when you say "I miss you," or "you're so beautiful."

This PUA and DJ stuff sometimes gets a little out of hand. Practical experience will tell you that some of the stuff they teach you is a little over-the-top.

Reaction score
The Deacon said:
Have you guys ever had girlfriends before? They love it when you say that mushy bullsh*t. I mean, you ain't gonna get the girl if you just spout out stupid lovestruck garbage, but if she's attracted to you, she'll like it when you say "I miss you," or "you're so beautiful."

This PUA and DJ stuff sometimes gets a little out of hand. Practical experience will tell you that some of the stuff they teach you is a little over-the-top.

And how long would you be with a girl before you say "I miss you"? I think saying too soon can be the kiss of death.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
And how long would you be with a girl before you say "I miss you"? I think saying too soon can be the kiss of death.
It all depends on the social context. If she drops by your apartment, hugs you, and kisses you on your lips, and holds you for a couple of seconds... it's okay to say "hey baby, i really miss you." It doesn't really matter even if the last time you saw her was three hours before.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Deacon said:
Have you guys ever had girlfriends before? They love it when you say that mushy bullsh*t. I mean, you ain't gonna get the girl if you just spout out stupid lovestruck garbage, but if she's attracted to you, she'll like it when you say "I miss you," or "you're so beautiful." .
Use it spranigly is the word.

You say too much of this sh1t and she will think she owns you and if a girl thinks she owns you, she might go look for someone else who won't kiss her ass on command.

It is very dangerous for some guys to be caught up in LTR and become comfortable with it to the point that they forget all about what attracted this girl to them in the first place. This relationship fantasy people are having that "once you are in love, you can keep your guard down" is false. You are constantly being tested even if you are unaware of it, that is the nature of the beast.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
It is very dangerous for some guys to be caught up in LTR and become comfortable with it to the point that they forget all about what attracted this girl to them in the first place. This relationship fantasy people are having that "once you are in love, you can keep your guard down" is false. You are constantly being tested even if you are unaware of it, that is the nature of the beast.
You hit the nail on the head there. That's pretty much what I was trying to explain.

Outsider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look sad and tell her that your underprivledged starving african pen pal died, as long as you can keep serious you can pretty much make up any cause of death.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU: I jack off to your pictures everynight.

HER: AWWW!! thats so sweet!:flowers:

Reaction score
The Deacon said:
It all depends on the social context. If she drops by your apartment, hugs you, and kisses you on your lips, and holds you for a couple of seconds... it's okay to say "hey baby, i really miss you." It doesn't really matter even if the last time you saw her was three hours before.
That sounds alright I guess... but when does the madness stop? Do you start sending "i miss you"...texts... I miss her right now but i'm not ready to go to there at all and I may never be going back there.

I am being very very cautious with this one I have learned my lesson the hard way that becoming AFC will destroy you in the end.

Why can't the woman say she misses us? Is there some kind of rule the guy has to start saying it first?

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest awwwws I've seen a guy get was this guy kissing his unborn baby inside his wife's stomach. All the women in the room were melting. I find when a man can show a nurturing and sensitive side toward kids or animals you will get alot of awwwwws. Walk through the park with a cute puppy and I'm sure you'll get alot of attention........

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BuckwildNYC said:
The biggest awwwws I've seen a guy get was this guy kissing his unborn baby inside his wife's stomach. All the women in the room were melting. I find when a man can show a nurturing and sensitive side toward kids or animals you will get alot of awwwwws. Walk through the park with a cute puppy and I'm sure you'll get alot of attention........
Agree 100%.:yes: