Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sh*t Test: “Are You Banging Other Women?”

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s a fun one. I used to get this sh*t test a lot, especially in the bedroom as part of LMR.

Was curious at some of the lines you all would use to pass this one. I’ve used various ones to varying degrees of success.

I think my favorite one was: “No, I’m actually a virgin”:lol:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s a fun one. I used to get this sh*t test a lot, especially in the bedroom as part of LMR.

Was curious at some of the lines you all would use to pass this one. I’ve used various ones to varying degrees of success.

latinas Sh1t test the most brutal . Usually they go with something like “ how it is to f8ck guys in the ass ? “ or accuse you out of sudden that you are gay

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
latinas Sh1t test the most brutal . Usually they go with something like “ how it is to f8ck guys in the ass ? “ or accuse you out of sudden that you are gay
If a woman asked me something like that totally out of thin air I'd be totally overtaken by disbelief lol. I don't know if I'd laugh or be just totally shocked haha.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always passed LMR, what did I say/do? I can't remember. I think you get them turned on enough but make it come off like it's been a bit, but without sounding like you have problems attracting.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mark Anthony taught me to answer like this:
"Not unless you count the trannies".
you would fail the sh1t test

I usually respond with a smile “ nope . Why , are you a man actually ? “

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No need for some stupid joke or response, just tell her "I am where I am thanks to the experience those who I've shared my life with have given me, you're the most important thing right now and that's all that matters."

It's not weak, it's not beta, it's real. She tests you to see if you care.

If you don't, by all means make a joke about.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need for some stupid joke or response, just tell her "I am where I am thanks to the experience those who I've shared my life with have given me, you're the most important thing right now and that's all that matters."

It's not weak, it's not beta, it's real. She tests you to see if you care.

If you don't, by all means make a joke about.
She is not testing to see you care. With that question, she is testing to see how desperate you are. It's a trap question.

If a man says "no", he is a loser who can't attract women
If a man says "yes", he is a player who doesn't respect women

If a woman wants to see if a man cares, she should ask "can you pick me up from the airport?" "Can you take me out to dinner?" "Can you take me on a trip?" How a man responds to those questions reveals if he cares or not. But to ask "How many women have you slept with?" It's to find the man's weakness.

If a woman asked me that question, I would say: "If you are banging other men."

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Tell her you're not a biologist so cant really answer.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF does this have to do with anything?
Her: are you banging other women?

You: cant say, I'm not a biologist

You avoid a stupid question that has no good answer to be given through topic changing just like when they ask if "they are fat".

Let me know if you need further explanations.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
No I’m not (at the moment) but I’m about to bang you.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The title says " other" and the responses on the thread are about " how many ".

Answer to OP: this is a tricky one.
You can stir her image of you how you want to. Assuming she didn't tell you bluntly she does sleep around, the answer is a firm and smooth NO.

But you could also say you do had some bootyycalls on speeddail but you recently dropped them for her.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"are you banging other women?"
"does it look like I'm banging other women?"