Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SGDJ, question to ask

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly man, I think your game is rather tight from what I read, but how much money have you spent in the last month with the intent of getting laid?

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy **** that was a quick reply.

Lol 50 dollars eh? Does that count gas to drive downtown, money to feed yourself while your there?

Dont get me wrong, It's just that I feel spending ridiculous amoutns of money on chasing girls, is ridiculous.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, how do you present to her that she is going to pay for the date? Do you stand at the cash register looking at her when the time comes? Lol. Some advice would be cool.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I actually did that once, in a real experiemental moment, I just stood there lookin' at her like she's gonna lay down the cash and it totally caught her off guard. The date didn't go very well from there but it's part of the road I suppose.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm not SGDJ (yeah that was solely to be a smartass GGTW) but dates dont have to be expensive or extravagent. With a girl I have no prior experience with I will just ask her out for coffee. I'm cheap as hell so I will sometimes show up a little early and make her pay for her own triple shot maple nut crunch soy latte. The first time I go out with a girl is an opportunity for me to qualify her. I like to keep it low key. If an immediate attraction is felt than I'll graduate to either doing something right away or scheduling something in the close future.

I try to spend enough time with a girl before I even get a number to qualify a first date though. In that situation, idealistic to say the least, I wont place expectations on who pays but fully expect that if the date goes on that she would at least offer. Dropping a couple of bucks in the short term when it helps me realize that I should give up in the long run is money saved. It's 2005 and women want to be equal. They should at the very least not be scared to offer to pay there own way.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GodsGiftToWomen
Haha no way man. I dunno it's different in some situations..

On the phone I might say..

GGTW: Let's go get some food then play mini-golf.
HB: Yeah that sounds good.
GGTW: I'll pay for food if you get mini-golf.
HB: OK
GGTW: Aight so I'll pick you up at 7.
Your "phone game" really does need some work:D