Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sexually kino'ed chick and said she doesn't let guys do that but 'trusts' me, f.zone?

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I grabbed her hips and she said she normally wouldn't let a guy do that but she trusts me cuz I have "good intentions". Does that mean I am in the friend zone? She does kino by grabbing my shoulders and arms but aside from that she is pretty conservative girl.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you seriously asking this question??? You had a green light. When she said she "trusts you" it meant she trusts you to **** her.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the responses guys. The reason I thought she might have put me in the friendzone is she never really initiates convos with me, and her responses to my sms's (if she does respond) are u usually really short answers. She always talks about how great a friend I am, I feel like the gay friend who gets to grope her or some ****. The only thing that makes me think maybe I have a chance is she is very curious about my sex life and past gfs. This is very confusing for me guys. :(

lghost

Don Juan
Reaction score
nando said:
I grabbed her hips and she said she normally wouldn't let a guy do that but I'm good
GREEN LIGHT INDEED! if you didn't know the whole story!

nando said:
I feel like the gay friend who gets to grope her or some ****. The only thing that makes me think maybe I have a chance is she is very curious about my sex life and past gfs. This is very confusing for me guys.
RED LIGHT! You have no confidence and are on a message board asking for help because your confused. (I'm no exception) If you really feel this way( gay friend ) around her then I'm sure you act this way around her and she was telling you not to get any ideas. If you feel like a gay friend then you act like a gay friend and your treated like a gay friend. Do you have any hope? I dunno but I do know guys don't understand their feelings sometimes and maybe your just posting and asking the " what if " questions. That alone is a no no because a true Don Juan doesn't focus on the what ifs. Don't post what if's but post what IS(how you act around her), and then you can be accessed more accurately. Also, how old are you two?