"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Sexualise everything

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I was walking through the city with a girl I've been seeing. The place is an honest to god cesshole. Garbage everywhere, graffiti, smashed glass. She didn't care, because she was with me, I didn't care, because I sexualise everything.

In today's paranoid society, even pulling your girl's face mask down in a crowded place to lick her lips from the side is taboo enough to get her horny.

The entire city is a canvas for me to paint a picture in her mind. The more vivid it becomes, the less she can wait to get me alone. I compare a mountain of garbage bags to her pvssy after I'm finished with it. I point at a modern, out of place glass building and instead of complaining, I whisper in her ear how much she'd love to get fvcked against the floor to ceiling windows, her hard nipples squashed against the glass as her hot, heavy breathing fogs it all up. She squeezes me tighter, already lets out a low moan, right there in the street.

Us men are 90% visual, but sexualised storytelling still makes us horny, so long as we play up the visual descriptions. Although women are both 90% visual, 90% auditory, 90% a few other things and 100% emotional, nothing gets a plate readier than your combination of touch and sexual deviancy, especially in public.

Always sexualise everything.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
Yeah, that's not creepy at all......
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
Loyalty and compliance is sexy to me.
Like finding a needle in a haystack.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
If you hold your breathe, erections goes away
This is a better tip than the OP :lol:

On: I think sexualising everything is counter productive.
You should only escalate at certain times, otherwise it looses the effect and you seem desperate.
 

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
He literally said a pile of rubbish bags reminded him of her vagina.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
I compare a mountain of garbage bags to her pvssy after I'm finished with it.
"Hey babe, you see that pile of of stinking, rotten trash over there? That's what you pvss is gonna be like when I'm done with it!"

I'm not sure I'd want to date a girl who would be turned on by something like that :oops:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top