Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexualise everything

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was walking through the city with a girl I've been seeing. The place is an honest to god cesshole. Garbage everywhere, graffiti, smashed glass. She didn't care, because she was with me, I didn't care, because I sexualise everything.

In today's paranoid society, even pulling your girl's face mask down in a crowded place to lick her lips from the side is taboo enough to get her horny.

The entire city is a canvas for me to paint a picture in her mind. The more vivid it becomes, the less she can wait to get me alone. I compare a mountain of garbage bags to her pvssy after I'm finished with it. I point at a modern, out of place glass building and instead of complaining, I whisper in her ear how much she'd love to get fvcked against the floor to ceiling windows, her hard nipples squashed against the glass as her hot, heavy breathing fogs it all up. She squeezes me tighter, already lets out a low moan, right there in the street.

Us men are 90% visual, but sexualised storytelling still makes us horny, so long as we play up the visual descriptions. Although women are both 90% visual, 90% auditory, 90% a few other things and 100% emotional, nothing gets a plate readier than your combination of touch and sexual deviancy, especially in public.

Always sexualise everything.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that's not creepy at all......

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loyalty and compliance is sexy to me.
Like finding a needle in a haystack.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you hold your breathe, erections goes away
This is a better tip than the OP :lol:

On: I think sexualising everything is counter productive.
You should only escalate at certain times, otherwise it looses the effect and you seem desperate.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He literally said a pile of rubbish bags reminded him of her vagina.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I compare a mountain of garbage bags to her pvssy after I'm finished with it.
"Hey babe, you see that pile of of stinking, rotten trash over there? That's what you pvss is gonna be like when I'm done with it!"

I'm not sure I'd want to date a girl who would be turned on by something like that :oops: