"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Sexual tension and playing too safe

crowolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 21, 2019
Messages
254
Reaction score
242
Hello, guys.

I am posting this thread because I (and many others) struggle with this. Playing too safe, not escalating and struggling to build that sexual tension.

From my knowledge - you build the sexual tension with subcommunaction (voice tonality, eye contact etc.) and also being a man who is direct.

My game is indirect for the most part. I can build attraction but I'm not good at being sexual and flirting.

Share your knowledge and experience about this, so you can give a great insight to many people browsing this forum and learning how to be the best version of themselves.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
The whole idea behind sexual tension is holding back and showing restraint. There is intent in the eyes and physicality ... you just don't put it in a hole.

It is not just sitting back and letting the window of opportunity pass on by when attraction is barely there.
 
Top