Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexual teasing with plausible deniability is the KEY TO EVERYTHING and EXAMPLES

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the key things I have learned from this forum is that sexual teasing with plausible deniability if an absolutely HUGE seduction technique. It really does work. Below is one from my recent experiences but I would love for others to comment in this thread with examples that have worked very well for them too!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/search?q=flair_name%3A%22Fundamentals%20%22&restrict_sr=1

Woman: <while looking at the menu> i really love eggplant!
Me: i'm sure u do, but slow down girl, i'm not that kind of a guy on a first date to go to THAT far
Woman: <laughing> OMG what did u just say?
Me: i don't like veggies so i have to really like a person to eat veggies with her. Wait, what did you think? Get your mind out of the gutter! Why do all women just want to go to sex immediately? Can't we get to know each other first?

Woman: <laughter>

RESULT: You have planted a seed in her brain that connects you, her and sex. This has to be done ASAP in your interaction with any woman or your risk a friendship vibe. To minimize the risk of her saying "eww you are a creep", plausible deniability is the way. She could be totally down and take the convo into a major sexual direction or a medium direction (my example) or a lukewarm direction but you always have the option to deny you meant anything sexual and that its just her obsessed with sex. Regardless, you have planted the seed and NEVER underestimate the power of planting the seed in the woman's brain about you, her and sex. As long as you are not creepy, or disheveled or gross in some other way, it will set you up very well to get some when done correctly.
Now - tell me your examples below, does anyone have a better example than mine? Upvotes for the winner!

CaptainFenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand your premise, Ive been using similar comments successfully for years now. But not so childish as the example given, its more like implying she is the one who wants sex, and I say the words of not wanting it, but my actions dont match my words.

Her: Hey wanna stay in tonight and watch a movie?
Me: Sure, but it's just a movie, no funny business.
Her: I didnt mean...
Me: Sure you didnt, I know you.

Then once you're watching the said movie, you just arouse her like crazy by touching everywhere EXCEPT ti ts and pvssy, she will start getting so wet and thinking, when will this guy finally go for my pvssy??? But you won't, get close to the slit, but never touch it! you keep going as long as you need to. until she will beg you to fvck her. And once she does, or goes for the D first. You can say "see, I knew you wanted funny business, smirk". And then you fvck her brains out like she craves

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman: <while looking at the menu> i really love eggplant!
Me: i'm sure u do, but slow down girl, i'm not that kind of a guy on a first date to go to THAT far
Woman: <laughing> OMG what did u just say?
Me: i don't like veggies so i have to really like a person to eat veggies with her. Wait, what did you think? Get your mind out of the gutter! Why do all women just want to go to sex immediately? Can't we get to know each other first?

Woman: <laughter>
Ideally you are going to want a context that is actually likely to happen

a woman saying " wow i really love eggplant" on a date is probably 1 in 100,000,000

You don't want to force anything the above sounds scripted like it has been rehersed a million times .....most women will be used to d1ck innuendo and will usually find it cringe

You are better off looking for more covert sexualised words like ..... tight , wet , big , hard , doggy , squirt etc

A couple of weeks ago i was out in the field in a beer garden it was starting to rain

i was sitting at a table with my freind and a chick approaches us

HB : " hey do you mind if i sit here i don't want to get wet "

Me : sure no problem it's a little early to be getting wet

HB paused looked me in the eyes said "yea it is a bit early" and smirked

That one sentence was all it took after that she was touching me asking questions and thinking about me fvcking her

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

a woman saying " wow i really love eggplant" on a date is probably 1 in 100,000,000

You don't want to force anything the above sounds scripted like it has been rehersed a million times .....most women will be used to d1ck innuendo and will usually find it cringe

You are better off looking for more covert sexualised words like ..... tight , wet , big , hard , doggy , squirt etc
How do you use the word "tight" when you're being flirtatious?
Give several examples.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That and also giving the impression you are not judgmental. I have a poor opinion of sluts but women have no idea when they talk to me (Unless they are one of the few women I consider true friends or my girlfriend). It's one of the things they like about me and how I have gotten laid many times this way. Women want to have sex without being made to feel bad- You'd be surprised at how many times guys shot themselves in the foot.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve tried that “get your mind out of the gutter” routine. Didn’t work for me

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are they only FWBs and not your girlfriends?

Because they didn't have the "right" feelings to be your girlfriend, they enjoyed sex but didn't want more, that's why they're FWBs.

What I'm saying is when a woman is totally "into you" and has those feelings that make her want to be your girlfriend versus merely an FWB, you can say or do NO wrong.

Everything you say and do will be adorable to her when she is totally into you.

Which happens very quickly typically, like within the first few minutes of meeting you.

Just my opinion, as a woman who has experienced this numerous times.
I don’t want gfs. I want fwbs

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve tried that “get your mind out of the gutter” routine. Didn’t work for me
Because its's too cliche'd and has been done a million times already

Women have heard all of this sh1t already unless you are 100% her type you will just fast track yourself into orbiter zone

I am going to go as far as saying if its a canned routine just fvcking ditch it

Canned openers fine you can get away with them as everyone appreciates something has to be said to break the ice

But these canned routines have been flogged to death and are cringe be more creative

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gathered that and apparently they feel the same so it's all good mate! :up:

Just don't expect them to react or respond to you the way a girlfriend would, like thinking everything you say and do is adorable.

And lest you say your FWBs do want more, most women (assuming they have a decent amount of self esteem) don't stick with men they have "feelings" for and want to be a gf versus an FWB or plate.. .

Women with low self esteem will.

Anyway, I figured you'd disagree and claim I don't know my ass from my elbow because I'm a woman, so nevermind.

I only returned briefly, I can only take so much of this place. LOL

Ciao!
I find it hilarious that normie women always put down sexually liberated women. And predictably you play the “you’ll never get such and such acting that way” card.

@Bingo-Player yes exactly. Canned routines are garbage. What works for me is authenticity.

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
are you a woman? Because ur analysis sounds like that of a woman and its just plain wrong and bad. No, she was not already attracted to me - I'd say she was a 50-50 on me. The difference after that convo was substantial and she was totally turned on. Women are not very hard, just gotta use the right techniques and a guy can drive them crazy. Most guys just don't know how to do it and so instead try to be nice and suck-up which just simply does not work.

Dude, that was a rather obnoxious conversation and @Bingo-Player is correct, the chances of a woman discussing a vegetable are slim to done.

I realize you were using as an example though, so you get a pass on that.

The reason why she responded positively to it was because she was already sexually attracted to you. Before you even got to the restaurant!

Had she not been already attracted, the conversation would have been entirely different, she probably wouid have rolled her eyes at how silly you were being.

Reading the conversation (yours particularly), not knowing you and therefore not being attracted to you, I gave it a huge eye roll.

Could you not have thought up a different more enticing response than you don't eat veggies with a girl unless you really like her?

Good lordy.

Anyway, the good news is she was already attracted to you so she thought it was funny.

That's how it works. A man can say or do the most obnoxious thing ever, make as many sexual innuendo he likes on a date, and if the woman is already sexually attracted, she will think it's funny and endear you to her.

If she's not already sexually attracted, she will think you're an an obnoxious a-hole.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

A couple of weeks ago i was out in the field in a beer garden it was starting to rain

i was sitting at a table with my freind and a chick approaches us

HB : " hey do you mind if i sit here i don't want to get wet "

Me : sure no problem it's a little early to be getting wet

HB paused looked me in the eyes said "yea it is a bit early" and smirked

That one sentence was all it took after that she was touching me asking questions and thinking about me fvcking her
One of my greatest pickups ever involved a woman I saw in the supermarket with like 7 or 8 eggplants in her cart...

Walked up while she had her back turned to me and said "And what are you planning on doing with ALL those eggplants??" with a smirk...she turned around and cracked up laughing and we started talking and I playfully grabbed her cart and pulled it with me and said "I think you have enough of those, come with me"...

Turned out she was Italian and was making eggplant parmesan for her family that was coming over that weekend. And she saved me some and brought it to our first date the day after she made it...it was bomb!

Ended up becoming my girlfriend that I dated for a year or so.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And knock me down if you like, as I said I'm a woman, I expect that here, lol.

But I'm right whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

Bye!
No, I’m right whether you acknowledge it or not. What now? Smh

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who's putting down sexually liberated women? I'm certainly not. I'm quite sexually liberated myself so why would I put them down?

All I'm saying and not quite sure why you are unable to grasp this as you appear intelligent enough, is that you cannot expect a woman who is NOT into you and who doesn't care to be your girlfriend to react and respond the same way as a woman who IS into you and DOES want to be your girlfriend.

I'm sure you have experienced that, haven’t you? A woman who is totally into you? Everything you say and do is adorable, the stupidest joke about vegetables, lol (for example), anything.

An FWB is sexually attracted on a certain level of course, but does not have those same emotions which is why doing what the OP did never worked with your FWBs.

In the OP's case, his silly teasing worked because the woman was into him before they even got to the restaurant.

So she laughed at his silly veggie joke, thought it was adorable. Hello.

It's not rocket science mate, it's human nature, basic laws of attraction.
Again, you are 100% WRONG that she was into me before the restaurant. Simply false and you bizarrely keep repeating it to advance some sort of agenda of yours. Look, the game works on women. I know women don't like it but it does. A guy who knows what he is doing and who has at least a decent chance with a woman WILL succeed and his game WILL increase the attraction if executed correctly. It doesn't work this way with guys however. We are either physically attracted or not - the very first question we think when we see a woman is, "could I have sex with her?" and that is it.

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh come on, you mean to tell me that your stupid reference to having to really like a girl before you can eat veggies with her sexually turned her on?

Her interest increased 50%?

Really? Lol

Not buying it myself, my take is she was already into you more than you realized.

But hey I'm just a woman, don't listen to me. Lol

Good luck.
It doesn't matter if its stupid or not. The key is, as early as possible, to link myself, her and sex in her brain. That seed will then grow if done correctly and she will then start craving it if escalated properly.