Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexual Market Value - Decreases Substantially DUE TO KIDS

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd think women with kids would want an experienced father figure. The woman I'm currently seeing has a kid and has made it pretty clear she wants a father figure in her kid's life. I don't have kids nor do I believe it's the new guys responsibility to replace the kid's father so we differ there.
That's beta conditioning - building her child's provider through you and your resources...while Chad and Tyrone run a train on her while you're at work.

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never had this issue, if nothing else the women I ended up with found it sexy because I was a good dad and put my kids first. Even the needy girls told me it was a turn on.
What they say is complete bs. No woman thinks its sexy that you take your resources to provide for another's offspring. Not one.

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think all is fair. Is it spoiling the market to conform to full disclosure? Because none of them want full disclosure. They only offer me one thing. I only offer the same in return and tell them they are welcome, not thank you.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you use your resources to feed the kid she had with someone else while not getting one yours, she may find you useful but surely not respect you as a man.

This makes the difference between getting a lazy bl0wjob while lying on the bed rather than having her on her knees in front you and keeping eye contact while sucking it under the shower.

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
What they say is complete bs. No woman thinks its sexy that you take your resources to provide for another's offspring. Not one.
Maybe in your world brother, not mine. You feel free to speak from your own experience, don't be presumptuous with mine.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, my question is: As a good looking, got his stuff together, 50/50 parent, is my sexual value lower to a majority of the dating market due to procreating with someone else?
A lot of women are retarded in the west.

Women rate 80% of men below average. Meaning, skiing down cawk mountain, *** dumpster, and cucks play house.

Disclose nothing. Time encounters when your kids away. Tell her nothing. Use it as a means to keep a pushback on her and your pursuit of abundance. Ie spin plates.

I don't care if you're 120. Date top form SMV 18-23.

Pursue 20s not granny.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I’ve never out right had a woman tell me that my 50/50 with my daughter, now 15, was an issue. However I have to assume that there were some who might have flaked on me for this reason because I always disclosed it upfront. I also know that I have gotten more picky about women with kids asI’ve got older. Are used to not care. Now I don’t think I would date a woman with any kids younger than Senior in high school. I have no desire to parent another guy’s kid anymore.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I do believe, and also know from experience. I tend to always click out of Online dating profiles when I see they have a kid, and I know plenty of other men, and women, who do.

Sure plenty of men and women don't mind, but it's just not in the majority realm.

Though I will say it hurts women more than men bc 9 times out of 10 the woman has almost full custody of the kid whereas men typically get their kid every couple of weeks and what not.

Then again, one time I got ****y with a single hot mom and figured it was in the bag for me. While she was an HB8, I viewed her as a 6 bc of her kid situation. She ended up fading once I think she got a wiff of my vibe.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I do believe, and also know from experience. I tend to always click out of Online dating profiles when I see they have a kid, and I know plenty of other men, and women, who do.

Sure plenty of men and women don't mind, but it's just not in the majority realm.

Though I will say it hurts women more than men bc 9 times out of 10 the woman has almost full custody of the kid whereas men typically get their kid every couple of weeks and what not.

Then again, one time I got ****y with a single hot mom and figured it was in the bag for me. While she was an HB8, I viewed her as a 6 bc of her kid situation. She ended up fading once I think she got a wiff of my vibe.
In my observation itd best she has at least one kid if you have kids. A single childless will be more selfish and itll not be as good for you. People with kids have less time to waste but understand the concept of caring about someone else.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my observation its best she has at least one kid if you have kids. A single childless will be more selfish and itll not be as good for you. People with kids have less time to waste but understand the concept of caring about someone else.
Well said, but what do you mean exactly by "Less time to waste"? By the way to blocked out word in my above post was c0cky

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said, but what do you mean exactly by "Less time to waste"? By the way to blocked out word in my above post was c0cky
When you have kids you have more responsibilities thus you have less time to waste. We literally just dont have as much time to hang out and waste.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who already have kids, want to make more?

Silly humans.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now as a guy I get it. And I guess I should get it from a female's view as well.

This has come up more and more often - "I would have never dated you if I knew you had kids" "If I knew you were divorced with kids, I would have never considered you". - All the while, she has kids and half the time she's either married and going through a divorce or is divorced with kids.

I bang them first before I tell them. I also do not volunteer kid disclosures. If I'm online I say no kids.

Many many beautiful women disqualified me because I have kids. And I them because they have kids.

However, women seem to want the family unit. Some of them anyways.

So, my question is: As a good looking, got his stuff together, 50/50 parent, is my sexual value lower to a majority of the dating market due to procreating with someone else?
Separated women with children don't usually want a family unit. They want a man who sees himself as low-value to accept the children of another man and provide for them financially.

If you marry a single mother (in most U.S. states), you become the LEGAL father of the child(ren), even if you are not the biological father. Yes, that means you have to pay child support for children who are not yours. The state is actively looking for men willing to take on financial burdens.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
None of these rules apply to certain men, only the lower ranking men.......

A hot guy with 3 kids wouldn't all of sudden not have a attractive face/personality because of having kids lol

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I dated one lady that had three kids and wanted more. There were only two days as she id'd that she had kids only after the second date via text while I was grocery shopping. Sneaky...