Sexual Market Value - Decreases Substantially DUE TO KIDS

FMCSMT

Don Juan
Now as a guy I get it. And I guess I should get it from a female's view as well.

This has come up more and more often - "I would have never dated you if I knew you had kids" "If I knew you were divorced with kids, I would have never considered you". - All the while, she has kids and half the time she's either married and going through a divorce or is divorced with kids.

I bang them first before I tell them. I also do not volunteer kid disclosures. If I'm online I say no kids.

Many many beautiful women disqualified me because I have kids. And I them because they have kids.

However, women seem to want the family unit. Some of them anyways.

So, my question is: As a good looking, got his stuff together, 50/50 parent, is my sexual value lower to a majority of the dating market due to procreating with someone else?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Now as a guy I get it. And I guess I should get it from a female's view as well.

This has come up more and more often - "I would have never dated you if I knew you had kids" "If I knew you were divorced with kids, I would have never considered you". - All the while, she has kids and half the time she's either married and going through a divorce or is divorced with kids.

I bang them first before I tell them. I also do not volunteer kid disclosures. If I'm online I say no kids.

Many many beautiful women disqualified me because I have kids. And I them because they have kids.

So, my question is: As a good looking, got his stuff together, 50/50 parent, is my sexual value lower to a majority of the dating market due to procreating with someone else?
Many single women daters will negatively tax you per child and per marriage. Dont try to convince them otherwise. Whats funny is the ladies good for relationship dont care.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Having kids means they can harvest fewer resources from you for themselves.

This is why it is important to be the guy they want to fvk as very few rules apply to them. Men should constantly work on self-improvement.

Last edited:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan

You'd think women with kids would want an experienced father figure. The woman I'm currently seeing has a kid and has made it pretty clear she wants a father figure in her kid's life. I don't have kids nor do I believe it's the new guys responsibility to replace the kid's father so we differ there.

I think it depends. If you have kids, it shows you are responsible and (at some point) you were a family-oriented provider.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

lamath

Master Don Juan
Would be interested to know how it can affect a men SMV too, i do have 2 primary school age kid

markfromeurope

Senior Don Juan

IMO you're crossing the line and spoiling the market when you blatantly lie that you don't have kids when you have them - if you think that sleeping with women and couple weeks later revealing the truth about yourself will turn better for you , then you are wrong simply because lie is a lie and you won't be forgiven unless you will encounter some woman desperate enough to pass by your lie (so not only you're a blatant liar, you're also somewhat hopelessly romantic about whole thing). It's somewhat cute, and somewhat evil altogether.

Not telling them if they don't ask is fine but there needs to be something about you that prevents this strategy from working (age, daddy vibe or both)

and, honestly speaking, beautiful women have all the right to turn you down for having children just like you turn down some for having them. It's Mother Nature. telling them to don't bother with you, not feminism

I'd say 1 child counts as:
-0,5 to -2,5 point of SMV for male SMV (depending on your overal quality) and
-1,5 to -2,5 points of SMV for women SMV

Difference comes from gender role differences (-0,5 SMV for handsome, successful guy and -2,5 SMV for lone father with serious issues)

For women it's always a serious SMV drop because:
- child usually stays with her
- you will be always after a child (men are stupid enough to often forget about a child and go all in after their new woman) and every sane man knows it

I'd say stick to the women with children and try to create a family made of two broken. There's nothing bad in it. It's being realistic + you may find a woman of decent quality there if her mindset will allow this idea to work. I'd prefer a woman with SMV lowered by social standards (children) than a woman with similar SMV w/o children if I had children myself (it's pure math really, former 8/10 with child will be more funny than 6/10 w/o it as 6/10 will still try to pursue her primary biological purpose with you while you will be already partialy drained of resources).

If I'd be a HB 7/10 and higher with no children, I'd pass on you as well and no money or looks would change that. It's fair. Sorry mate.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
SMV - sexual market value should be based on physical appeal and sexuality. Its straight sex not trying to have a relationship.

As the guys have pointed out the market will desire you less unless your a celebrity.

If you have kids its better to mess with ladies that also have kids.

For one night stands and plates it shouldn't matter nor should you let it. Dont bring it up.

Most decent women had at least one kid by 30.

Who said dating had anything to do with a relationship?

markfromeurope

Senior Don Juan
SMV - sexual market value should be based on physical appeal and sexuality. Its straight sex not trying to have a relationship.
OP is using predominantly his physical appeal and sexuality for quick conquests (it's the SMV "tip of the iceberg") because his true SMV is lower due to having children (sexual market value is calculated differently for women and men but having children always affects it considerably) so women steer clear once they hit this iceberg and understand how this iceberg actually looks like below the water level...

Don't mistake sex appeal with SMV. Sex appeal is significant part of SMV but there's no "=" sign between these terms.

As the guys have pointed out the market will desire you less unless your a celebrity.
It's because fame is so important for people that it gives boost to SMV (probably much more for men than for women, as women biologicaly depleted from having offspring will be just like that and fame will allow her just to find beta-male faster than average women would be able to but alpha/sigma male would probably still go for a more fresh fruit. fame or no fame.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
OP is basing on his physica appeal and sexuality becuase his true SMV is lower due to kids (sexual market value is calculated differently for women and men but having children always affects it considerably).

Don't mistake sex appeal with SMV. Sex appeal is significant part of SMV but there's no "=" sign between these terms.

It's because fame is so important for people that it gives boost to SMV (probably much more for men than for women, as women biologicaly depleted from having offspring will be just like that and fame will allow her just to find beta-male faster than average women would be able to but alpha/sigma male would probably still go for a more fresh fruit. fame or no fame.
With all the lying in the dating game its fair game for him not to reveal children in the "hookup" period. Thus his SMV for sex and hanging out wont be degraded by the children. Its fair game.

For a relationship its always best she has at least one child if you have children. A single unattached no children will be too selfish and wont respect your situation.

Remember for straight sex and plates thats NONE OF HER BUSINESS. Your dyck and body and game is what matters.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Trump

Master Don Juan
is my sexual value lower to a majority of the dating market due to procreating with someone else?
Yep. 100%. If you are divorced, or not rich, or not good looking, or not athletic, or not ripped, or not tall, or not whatever, it’s OK. If you have biological kids with another women, it’s a deal breaker.

I had a business lunch with a banker last week, turned out to be the hottest Asian 36 year old you’ve seen. Great personality, very talkative. I probably asked her out 3 times during the meeting and she was blushing. She always wanted to go to Europe so I told her let’s go to Europe next month. She kind of said ok. I was so excited. She was so hot. She said she was divorced from an IT guy. I said no problem. Then she said she had 2 kids with him 8-10 years ago.

Her looks went from 9/10 to about 1.5/10 in 3 seconds.

Brutal.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Yep. 100%. If you are divorced, or not rich, or not good looking, or not athletic, or not ripped, or not tall, or not whatever, it’s OK. If you have biological kids with another women, it’s a deal breaker.

I had a business lunch with a banker last week, turned out to be the hottest Asian 36 year old you’ve seen. Great personality, very talkative. I probably asked her out 3 times during the meeting and she was blushing. She always wanted to go to Europe so I told her let’s go to Europe next month. She kind of said ok. I was so excited. She was so hot. She said she was divorced from an IT guy. I said no problem. Then she said she had 2 kids with him 8-10 years ago.

Her looks went from 9/10 to about 1.5/10 in 3 seconds.

Brutal.
You shouldve fvcked her. If your not trying to wife her it doesnt matter. A lady with kids has less time to waste and a sexual need that needs to be filled.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
I want you dads to peep how childless men will attempt to monkey wrench your game. Don't tell these h0es shyt. Kids shouldn't come up for 3-6 months anyway.

Trump

Master Don Juan
You shouldve fvcked her. If your not trying to wife her it doesnt matter. A lady with kids has less time to waste and a sexual need that needs to be filled.
Not attracted if they have kids. Its a psychological thing because I don’t.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

FMCSMT

Don Juan
Being the father figure, imo, means you are being beta conditioned. I have no time for that.

I can't make this story up: One of the last girls I was seeing, 7/10, one kid, sole custody, 5'4" maybe 100 lbs and C cup, blonde. Upon her and mine's first discussion she tells me that she does not want to date a guy with kids because the ex is problems in most cases and she cannot be a mother to the boyfriend's kids due to time away (assuming non-custodial). I break the news to her and she still wants to date. Later comes over and helps around my new house. We get to drinking and she tells me that she has herpes.

That being said: She is a single mom, doesn't want to date a man with children, and f*cking has HERPES. Like she even has leg to stand on in her own personal SMV...

That was the last one I dated...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Being the father figure, imo, means you are being beta conditioned. I have no time for that.

I can't make this story up: One of the last girls I was seeing, 7/10, one kid, sole custody, 5'4" maybe 100 lbs and C cup, blonde. Upon her and mine's first discussion she tells me that she does not want to date a guy with kids because the ex is problems in most cases and she cannot be a mother to the boyfriend's kids due to time away (assuming non-custodial). I break the news to her and she still wants to date. Later comes over and helps around my new house. We get to drinking and she tells me that she has herpes.

That being said: She is a single mom, doesn't want to date a man with children, and f*cking has HERPES. Like she even has leg to stand on in her own personal SMV...

That was the last one I dated...
But you see how they can be tore up and try to negotiate and haggle your value down-down-down. Stand strong.

I never had this issue, if nothing else the women I ended up with found it sexy because I was a good dad and put my kids first. Even the needy girls told me it was a turn on.