Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexual Market Value - Decreases Substantially DUE TO KIDS

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now as a guy I get it. And I guess I should get it from a female's view as well.

This has come up more and more often - "I would have never dated you if I knew you had kids" "If I knew you were divorced with kids, I would have never considered you". - All the while, she has kids and half the time she's either married and going through a divorce or is divorced with kids.

I bang them first before I tell them. I also do not volunteer kid disclosures. If I'm online I say no kids.

Many many beautiful women disqualified me because I have kids. And I them because they have kids.

However, women seem to want the family unit. Some of them anyways.

So, my question is: As a good looking, got his stuff together, 50/50 parent, is my sexual value lower to a majority of the dating market due to procreating with someone else?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now as a guy I get it. And I guess I should get it from a female's view as well.

This has come up more and more often - "I would have never dated you if I knew you had kids" "If I knew you were divorced with kids, I would have never considered you". - All the while, she has kids and half the time she's either married and going through a divorce or is divorced with kids.

I bang them first before I tell them. I also do not volunteer kid disclosures. If I'm online I say no kids.

Many many beautiful women disqualified me because I have kids. And I them because they have kids.

So, my question is: As a good looking, got his stuff together, 50/50 parent, is my sexual value lower to a majority of the dating market due to procreating with someone else?
Many single women daters will negatively tax you per child and per marriage. Dont try to convince them otherwise. Whats funny is the ladies good for relationship dont care.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You'd think women with kids would want an experienced father figure. The woman I'm currently seeing has a kid and has made it pretty clear she wants a father figure in her kid's life. I don't have kids nor do I believe it's the new guys responsibility to replace the kid's father so we differ there.

AlphaSoldier

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it depends. If you have kids, it shows you are responsible and (at some point) you were a family-oriented provider.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would be interested to know how it can affect a men SMV too, i do have 2 primary school age kid

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SMV - sexual market value should be based on physical appeal and sexuality. Its straight sex not trying to have a relationship.

As the guys have pointed out the market will desire you less unless your a celebrity.

If you have kids its better to mess with ladies that also have kids.

For one night stands and plates it shouldn't matter nor should you let it. Dont bring it up.

Most decent women had at least one kid by 30.

Who said dating had anything to do with a relationship?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is basing on his physica appeal and sexuality becuase his true SMV is lower due to kids (sexual market value is calculated differently for women and men but having children always affects it considerably).

Don't mistake sex appeal with SMV. Sex appeal is significant part of SMV but there's no "=" sign between these terms.

It's because fame is so important for people that it gives boost to SMV (probably much more for men than for women, as women biologicaly depleted from having offspring will be just like that and fame will allow her just to find beta-male faster than average women would be able to but alpha/sigma male would probably still go for a more fresh fruit. fame or no fame.
With all the lying in the dating game its fair game for him not to reveal children in the "hookup" period. Thus his SMV for sex and hanging out wont be degraded by the children. Its fair game.

For a relationship its always best she has at least one child if you have children. A single unattached no children will be too selfish and wont respect your situation.

Remember for straight sex and plates thats NONE OF HER BUSINESS. Your dyck and body and game is what matters.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
is my sexual value lower to a majority of the dating market due to procreating with someone else?
Yep. 100%. If you are divorced, or not rich, or not good looking, or not athletic, or not ripped, or not tall, or not whatever, it’s OK. If you have biological kids with another women, it’s a deal breaker.

I had a business lunch with a banker last week, turned out to be the hottest Asian 36 year old you’ve seen. Great personality, very talkative. I probably asked her out 3 times during the meeting and she was blushing. She always wanted to go to Europe so I told her let’s go to Europe next month. She kind of said ok. I was so excited. She was so hot. She said she was divorced from an IT guy. I said no problem. Then she said she had 2 kids with him 8-10 years ago.

Her looks went from 9/10 to about 1.5/10 in 3 seconds.

Brutal.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. 100%. If you are divorced, or not rich, or not good looking, or not athletic, or not ripped, or not tall, or not whatever, it’s OK. If you have biological kids with another women, it’s a deal breaker.

I had a business lunch with a banker last week, turned out to be the hottest Asian 36 year old you’ve seen. Great personality, very talkative. I probably asked her out 3 times during the meeting and she was blushing. She always wanted to go to Europe so I told her let’s go to Europe next month. She kind of said ok. I was so excited. She was so hot. She said she was divorced from an IT guy. I said no problem. Then she said she had 2 kids with him 8-10 years ago.

Her looks went from 9/10 to about 1.5/10 in 3 seconds.

Brutal.
You shouldve fvcked her. If your not trying to wife her it doesnt matter. A lady with kids has less time to waste and a sexual need that needs to be filled.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want you dads to peep how childless men will attempt to monkey wrench your game. Don't tell these h0es shyt. Kids shouldn't come up for 3-6 months anyway.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
You shouldve fvcked her. If your not trying to wife her it doesnt matter. A lady with kids has less time to waste and a sexual need that needs to be filled.
Not attracted if they have kids. Its a psychological thing because I don’t.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not attracted if they have kids. Its a psychological thing because I don’t.
Thats you. Plenty of married dudes and ladies have no issue in the "hookup" game. Dont handicap our guys.

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being the father figure, imo, means you are being beta conditioned. I have no time for that.

I can't make this story up: One of the last girls I was seeing, 7/10, one kid, sole custody, 5'4" maybe 100 lbs and C cup, blonde. Upon her and mine's first discussion she tells me that she does not want to date a guy with kids because the ex is problems in most cases and she cannot be a mother to the boyfriend's kids due to time away (assuming non-custodial). I break the news to her and she still wants to date. Later comes over and helps around my new house. We get to drinking and she tells me that she has herpes.

That being said: She is a single mom, doesn't want to date a man with children, and f*cking has HERPES. Like she even has leg to stand on in her own personal SMV...

That was the last one I dated...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being the father figure, imo, means you are being beta conditioned. I have no time for that.

I can't make this story up: One of the last girls I was seeing, 7/10, one kid, sole custody, 5'4" maybe 100 lbs and C cup, blonde. Upon her and mine's first discussion she tells me that she does not want to date a guy with kids because the ex is problems in most cases and she cannot be a mother to the boyfriend's kids due to time away (assuming non-custodial). I break the news to her and she still wants to date. Later comes over and helps around my new house. We get to drinking and she tells me that she has herpes.

That being said: She is a single mom, doesn't want to date a man with children, and f*cking has HERPES. Like she even has leg to stand on in her own personal SMV...

That was the last one I dated...
But you see how they can be tore up and try to negotiate and haggle your value down-down-down. Stand strong.

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never had this issue, if nothing else the women I ended up with found it sexy because I was a good dad and put my kids first. Even the needy girls told me it was a turn on.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your own children and stepchildren are exempt from the protections of child labor laws. If I had a big farm, I would have a 5 kid minimum for my potential future wife.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want you dads to peep how childless men will attempt to monkey wrench your game. Don't tell these h0es shyt. Kids shouldn't come up for 3-6 months anyway.
So married men with families cheat have side chicks. Dont degrade yourself in this game