Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexual Experience

How many women?

• Virgin

Votes: 123 40.7%
  • 1-5

Votes: 105 34.8%
  • 6-10

Votes: 26 8.6%
  • 11-25

Votes: 24 7.9%
  • 26-50

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • 51-100

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • 101+

Votes: 11 3.6%

• Total voters

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Da Game
I think there should be other categories besides just "virgin", because there's a lot of difference between the virgin who has never kissed a girl and the virgin who has gotten tons of play, head, etc. but just hasn't had sex yet. i.e. I'm technically a virgin, but I've had quite a few sexual partners in "other" stuff. That might make it a little more accurate.
Until you've done "it", you're still a virgin.

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious, but are you going to try to compile the results of your surveys into a demographic sampling of DJs on this forum? If so, I would be very interested to see your findings.
Yes, Cyrano, that's the idea exactly. The "Sexual Experience" and "Age" surveys are the first in a short series. I will make sure to notify you and the other DJs when my research is complete. I will write a short analysis and report here, too, which will probably be torn apart by criticism and feedback. :)

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Umbra
Yes, Cyrano, that's the idea exactly. The "Sexual Experience" and "Age" surveys are the first in a short series. I will make sure to notify you and the other DJs when my research is complete. I will write a short analysis and report here, too, which will probably be torn apart by criticism and feedback. :)
Here's hoping. There's a couple of interesting applications I could find for this research.

Even if it gets torn apart by criticisms, at least that means that people are paying attention and all that work was not for naught...

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1, lol... hoping to push it to 10+ by the end of the summer, godbless sweet 16.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Umbra
Good results so far. Keep voting. I'm sure those of you who haven't seen the statistics so far will find them interesting.
its actually exactly how i expected the results to be :)

Milez

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, it`s really scary, that almost every second member in here is a virgin.

theory don`t mean a f+ck if you can`t apply it properly

:)

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^My thoughts exactly^^... when I first voted I was in the 1-5 range... just last night, I hit the 11-25 range :)

You guys need to go out and get yourself laid... it's not all that hard, just don't be scared to go for it...

Last night, I was with this girl, she was proud of how much of a tease she was... we were making out on my bed, when some of the clothes started coming off... then she says, "oh.. I'm soo tired, I just wanna sleep." as she rolls over...

The old me would have just given up, this time, I started giving her a massage... then went in and started making out with her, rolled her over, and about 5 min later we were nekked and shagging.