Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexual Experience

How many women?

• Virgin

Votes: 123 40.7%
  • 1-5

Votes: 105 34.8%
  • 6-10

Votes: 26 8.6%
  • 11-25

Votes: 24 7.9%
  • 26-50

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • 51-100

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • 101+

Votes: 11 3.6%

• Total voters

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I know.. another f*cking poll. I've never posted one before, so cut me some slack.

Anyway, I'm curious about the sexual experience of our members here. Don't lie. It doesn't show your name or anything when you vote. And don't be a p*ssy by not voting (you'll skew the statistics). There's nothing to be ashamed of if you're still a virgin or inexperienced.

And for you bastards who get hung up on technicality, let's define sex as "Insertion of erected penis into the vaginal or anal orifice for more than sixty continuous seconds." No arguing the technicality. No bull****. I hope no one even posts a message to the discussion. Just vote.

Last edited:

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to be critical, but I don't know how good the categories are. There can be a big difference between a guy who has been with 1 girl and 5 girls.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
39/82 people here voted as virgins. I'm glad I'm not alone here.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen up! Especially you young guys.

I lost my virginity at a very young age and you wouldn't guess how old I was when I lost it.

Peer pressure may be the the top contributing factor why you want to lose your virginity. Jumping from one girl to another is enticing but it could really get old if you don't have any emotional connection with them.

I have been though that phase when "you ain't sh it" if you're not getting any. Having a 3-some (2 girls and myself...just want to emphasize) was the highlight of my sex life. I'm not Casanova by any mean. I'd say between 20 and 25 women I had sex with to the day.

Like I said, it gets old after a while. "Who am I my competing against?"

In the last, say, 3 years I become more conscious of my wants as far as relation goes

Bottomline is it isn't so bad to wait until the right woman comes. Till then you have two fuk buddies to satisfy you, Ms. left and right hands.

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point of this poll is not to pressure anyone to have sex. It is simply to gather demographic information on the members here. As you can see, the statistics are startling. Please don't read anything into the meaning of this survey. It exists simply to collect information. Interpretations are left to individuals.

Please do not start a discussion on this thread. It's a very simple and uncomplicated question, and the choices are very clearly defined. Just vote.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ranges are quite big, I think I'm between 11 & 13, but can't remember exactly.

Oscar.

AntonioMontana

Don Juan
Reaction score
fine

oooh i just do it a lot of times with a lot of girls, i can remeber all my first times :)
keep practice guys and don´t lose trust in yourself and you too are going to be successful with women
read my post "Ok guys, i got it! The infamous final key to success (hot) "
and answer my simple question there

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the fukk? :D

In Inglese, Antonio.... per favore! Mama mia! No ho capito niente! :confused:

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really feel much pressure. It will happen when it will happen. Rome wasn't built in a day I guess but I would hope that being in college will result in me getting laid numerous times.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the monolingual, here is a literal translation:

What the fukk?

In English, Anthony.... please! My mother! I didn't understand nothing!:confused:

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious, but are you going to try to compile the results of your surveys into a demographic sampling of DJs on this forum? If so, I would be very interested to see your findings.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there should be other categories besides just "virgin", because there's a lot of difference between the virgin who has never kissed a girl and the virgin who has gotten tons of play, head, etc. but just hasn't had sex yet. i.e. I'm technically a virgin, but I've had quite a few sexual partners in "other" stuff. That might make it a little more accurate.