Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexual attraction and crotch glances

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My zipper was not down. Other than looking down, she doesn't break eye contact. There has been times when it is so strong and prolonged it goes on for over thirty seconds or longer. She always maintains strong eye contact. That was the first time I have known her yo break it, and this time looked down.

Also, her body and feet were pointing in my direction the whole time

The eye contact alone tells me that she is into you.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That guy is most likely not her boyfriend but a work husband (good friend with some flirting) or a guy who is trying to make a move.

I've had a relationship with a girl at work, you try not to make it obvious and keep contact to a minimum, when she turned into a girlfriend we were hardly together at work. Work is an escape from your girl, you're unlikely to spend every waking moment with this broad.

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
That guy is most likely not her boyfriend but a work husband (good friend with some flirting) or a guy who is trying to make a move.

I've had a relationship with a girl at work, you try not to make it obvious and keep contact to a minimum, when she turned into a girlfriend we were hardly together at work. Work is an escape from your girl, you're unlikely to spend every waking moment with this broad.
But why is he there late evening, like 8/9pm when she finishes? Doesn't it suggest he is going back to hers for the night together?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But why is he there late evening, like 8/9pm when she finishes? Doesn't it suggest he is going back to hers for the night together?
He’s waiting to see her and probably fvck her. A boyfriend wouldn’t need to do that, he would go about his business and meet up at home after work. Maybe he’s smiling and she’s stringing him along for attention. Why don’t you ask her and find out?

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
He’s waiting to see her and probably fvck her. A boyfriend wouldn’t need to do that, he would go about his business and meet up at home after work. Maybe he’s smiling and she’s stringing him along for attention. Why don’t you ask her and find out?
Maybe not a good job then if she is looking at my crotch lol.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you make of my updated information?
She doesn't really like you but is trying to create friction within her relationship.

Don't bite.

I used to know a girl who would openly flirt with guys JUST SO she could watch her boyfriend kick their asses.

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't really like you but is trying to create friction within her relationship.

Don't bite.

I used to know a girl who would openly flirt with guys JUST SO she could watch her boyfriend kick their asses.
Why does she want that? Isn't that a crazy lady then?

Also, I asked a colleague who has been at the work place for few years, and when I told him about her signals he said "maybe she likes you", but didn't say "oh she has a boyfriend, a guy who works here"

Plus, none of the times she's shown interest has he been around. He doesn't seem to know who I am. Where I work is male dominant, like heavily male dominant

Last edited: