Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexual attraction and crotch glances

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to a woman and she was holding strong, prolonged and focused eye contact. However, she then glanced down to my pelvic region and then slowly dragged her eyes down to my crotch before looking me in the eye again.

Is this sexual attraction? Or do women do that when they want to have sex with the guy?

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had this happen before also. I'm interested in knowing as well. I always took it as they are checking me out.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It is a pretty good sign of attraction.

But most importantly, I would pay attention to what she does immediately after she looks at the crotch. That will tell you if she really likes what she sees or not.

Does she bite her lower lip (best sign ever), blush (ok sign), or giggle/make an (unrelated) joke (decent sign) to release the sexual tension?

Forget that hair touch or hair toss BS. Throw that one out. Lip bite and crotch glance are the two best IOIs.

Last edited:

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score

But most importantly, I would pay attention to what she does immediately after she looks at the crotch. That will tell you if she really likes what she sees or not.

Does she bite her lower lip (best sign ever), blush (ok sign), or giggle/make an (unrelated) joke (decent sign) to release the sexual tension?

Forget that hair touch or hair toss BS. Throw that one out. Lip bite and crotch glance are the two best IOIs.
I must admit I didn't pay attention to whether she bit her lip or giggled. All I remember is her looking back in my eyes with another round of focused, prolonged and strong eye contact

And regarding what you said about sexual tension. Are you saying she has sexual tension towards me

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you saying she has sexual tension for me?
Are you on the spectrum, dude? Do women have to literally mount you guys to get the point across?? Can't tell if you guys are trolling or just that daft...

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. I am just a regular guy learning this stuff. I take your sarcasm as a yes?
A chick giving you eye contact and looking at your deck should be taken as interest. That's literally common sense. Idc what more she could've done...this is why females say guys are oblivious to hints.

Last edited:

TheProspect

Reaction score
Could mean she's sexually attracted, could mean your zipper is was down, could mean she just breaks eye contact down instead of to the side. Could mean anything.

An apparent indicator of interest in isolation doesn't reveal much on its own. It's the bundling of such attraction indicators in a short window that will give you a more accurate read of someone. What was she doing with her lips? What she preening her hair? Where was her body/feet facing? Etc etc.

I recommend picking up some books on body language, such What Every Body is Saying by Joe Navarro or The Definitive Book of Body Language by Allan Pease.

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Could mean she's sexually attracted, could mean your zipper is was down, could mean she just breaks eye contact down instead of to the side. Could mean anything.

An apparent indicator of interest in isolation doesn't reveal much on its own. It's the bundling of such attraction indicators in a short window that will give you a more accurate read of someone. What was she doing with her lips? What she preening her hair? Where was her body/feet facing? Etc etc.

I recommend picking up some books on body language, such What Every Body is Saying by Joe Navarro or The Definitive Book of Body Language by Allan Pease.
My zipper was not down. Other than looking down, she doesn't break eye contact. There has been times when it is so strong and prolonged it goes on for over thirty seconds or longer. She always maintains strong eye contact. That was the first time I have known her yo break it, and this time looked down.

Also, her body and feet were pointing in my direction the whole time

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have never in my life seen a women stare at a man's crotch then bite her lip and giggle after. Women are much more subtle creatures than that.

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not nessisarily. As @TheProspect said look for clusters. 1 buy itself doesnt mean much.
Touching or the accidental bump though is never an accident.
She has given clusters, but not in the same context. For example, one previous time she would start a conversatin and tell me i dressed well/ looked great in the clothes i was wearing. Again, here, she would hold long eye contact where she is looking into your eyes.

Other times she would stare at me and wait for me to catch her looking and then maintain eye contact with me.

One recent situations which sounds weird was when she came into the canteen and went straight past the food counter to the far side to talk to her mate at a table for about a minute. She would then come up with him and order food. He did not order food. The counter was about 6 feet from me and she stood there with her back to me, but her friend facing me so as to see what I am doing. The normal procedure there is to order the food and sit back down at your table and wait to be called. She waited at the counter until it was cooked. Whilst Standing there, she would puff her hair up and stroke it down and pat it as if to fix it. After order her food, she left and he went and sat back down on his table. So he came up for nothing.

Just seems odd. I think it was for support

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just an update.

I went in to talk to her today, as it is the first time I have seen her in a few days. However, there was a guy in the office with her. The more I come to think about it, the more it makes sense he is her boyfriend. He also works there, but doesn't have anything to do with admin side of things. I have seen him in there before, a few weeks ago but dismissed it. I saw them leaving at around 10am together and board a bus into town, as if to get breakfast/something to eat.

Here is the thing: if he is her boyfriend, why does she show interest in me?

She has shown the following IOIs:

1) Stsring at me and waiting for me to look. When I catch her, she locks eye contact with me
2) When she saw me one time her eyes light up and her eyes looked nervous/panicky on seeing me.
3) she told me I dressed well / look good in the clothes I wear / look handsome (smart)
4) When I am around now, she cannot look me in the eyes or even talk to me, unless work related.
5) She came in as I was talking to someone and looked at me, I glanced and went back to my conversation. Out the corner of my eye she looked down to me shirt and tie to my abdomen, as in checking me out. As she left, she glanced back at me.
6) She held strong and focused eye contact when speaking to me, and then looked down at my crotch.

To me she seems like a red flag written all over her.

I would appreciate peoples advice on this.

Sorry for being a pain.