Sex With Your 2nd Cousin

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i'd **** a cousin if she was hot enough. could give 2 ****s. do you understnad just how prevlant cousin ****ing is in history? the entire rothschild family married off themselves to cousins for a very long time.

well personally i couldn't do a cousin i was like really close to that would be like ****ign a sister. but like a cousin that lives out of town, shiiiit. lol. she can get it.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL just finished a Goethe novel about a girl who wants to marry her UNCLE but then decides to marry her cousin instead..and nobody bats an eye. This is the nobility, too.

I once made out with a 2nd cousin but she wasn't related to me by blood...not sure how I'd handle it if she was.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with the OP - you should be worried about how your family might react, not this board.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
lol i'd **** a cousin if she was hot enough. could give 2 ****s. do you understnad just how prevlant cousin ****ing is in history? the entire rothschild family married off themselves to cousins for a very long time.

well personally i couldn't do a cousin i was like really close to that would be like ****ign a sister. but like a cousin that lives out of town, shiiiit. lol. she can get it.

I'm sure horny people have banged horses and goats for 1,000 years, still doesn't mean I'll do it

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loool if you wanna smash your second cousin go right ahead. Just be prepared for whatever consequences may result from it.

P

perseverance

If you want to keep it in the family, go ahead be my guest! I think it's disgusting and would never have sex with a family member.

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
American culture has attached an extreme stigma to it. Go to other countries outside of America and Europe and it's not a big deal.

I'd say tap it. But, consider what your family would think, and what you want out of it, because there's gonna be more drama there than any other chick.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plutoman said:
American culture has attached an extreme stigma to it. Go to other countries outside of America and Europe and it's not a big deal.
Not so! Compare this map of consanguinous marriages with this map of world Islam. It's essentially the same. Screwing one's family members is a practice condoned only by Muslims and the (Sephardic and Bukharian) Jews who live among them. The line from Nigeria to Pakistan contains some of the most rabidly fanatical violence and bizarre customs (such as female circumcision). That's also the most Muslim area of the world.

Never make the mistake of conflating Islamic society with Christian society. In fact, Arabic has no word for "incest." Screwing one's own mother is "harem," meaning "forbidden," but no one checks up or does anything about it. When the baby comes, everyone's supposed to repeat whatever lie is most convenient to save face.

Reaction score
backbreaker said:

That's what I'm saying man, you all are a picky bunch

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it isn't 1342 anymore. you no longer have to get with your cousin because there are so many ways to meet people that are not related to us these days.

i'd break my cousin's face!

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once got approached randomly by a woman who shared the same surname as me. We agreed to have dinner at her place to talk about our families.
So I went over and we worked out that even though our surnames were uncommon, we didn't share any of the same relatives.
We had a good laugh and drank too much wine, then she asked me if I'd like to stay the night!
I was pretty drunk but I crapped myself, made a bumbling excuse and drove home. Bad decision but I was freaked out and had to leave.

This was pre-red pill days though and in hindsight, if I had my time again, I reckon I'd do it. She was at least an HB8. Still kicking myself! Lol

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
I once got approached randomly by a woman who shared the same surname as me. We agreed to have dinner at her place to talk about our families.
So I went over and we worked out that even though our surnames were uncommon, we didn't share any of the same relatives.
We had a good laugh and drank too much wine, then she asked me if I'd like to stay the night!
I was pretty drunk but I crapped myself, made a bumbling excuse and drove home. Bad decision but I was freaked out and had to leave.
So you met a chick with with your surname and crapped yourself? Your last name wouldn't be "Schitz" would it?

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha, I wasn't that drunk. Then again, a wise man once said you truly haven't been drunk unless you shyt yourself.
Looks like I'll have to keep trying....

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
The question must be addressed; at what degree were consanguineous marriages counted? Were these all close - 4th degree or less?

There's just more to the tale than just numbers of marriages by relatives. It is a scientific proof that getting with a family member with significant degrees of difference in the family tree is not statistically likely to matter. In this case, a second cousin is reasonably well-removed, and thus the only stigma against it is culture - there's no scientific reason not to tap 'dat ass, to put it bluntly.

You do have a point with religion and Islam - however, it's not really the place for that type of discussion.

While I can understand a culture stigma against close family, a stigma against a case like this has no basis of fact. They have very little blood in common. The fact remains that in order to date a second cousin, he is not dealing with any issues of being related, but rather dealing with the cultural stigma from his own family. Oh, and let's not forget that science only matters if kids result. Birth control, thank you. Tap 'dat, and enjoy it, and don't have kids. Problem solved.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plutoman said:
The question must be addressed; at what degree were consanguineous marriages counted? Were these all close - 4th degree or less?
I read the original study a couple of years ago. I believe this map is of first-cousin marriages or closer. There's a table with more data.

Plutoman said:
There's just more to the tale than just numbers of marriages by relatives. It is a scientific proof that getting with a family member with significant degrees of difference in the family tree is not statistically likely to matter. In this case, a second cousin is reasonably well-removed, and thus the only stigma against it is culture - there's no scientific reason not to tap 'dat ass, to put it bluntly.
Interesting that you trust "scientific proof" that there's a demonstrable risk of congenital disease from inbreeding. A man could avoid that risk if he avoided copulating with about 40 of the 3,485,040,790 women in the world. Since the probability of disease is greater than the rarity of a man's cousins, the risk is unacceptable. That is, if you give any credibility to "scientific proof" from statistics that don't support your point of view.

It's unconscionable to take the benefits from some action but shunt the risks to someone else. Even worse if that someone else is created by the very act of taking the benefits.

Plutoman said:
You do have a point with religion and Islam - however, it's not really the place for that type of discussion.
You are the one who asserted that only Americans stigmatize sex with close relatives. I brought in evidence to the contrary -- evidence that cannot be dissociated from religion.

Plutoman said:
Oh, and let's not forget that science only matters if kids result. Birth control, thank you. Tap 'dat, and enjoy it, and don't have kids. Problem solved.
Not so fast! Why do you think there's no psychological damage to both of them when he (1) knowingly seduces a relative, (2) starts a sexual relationship that cannot possibly go anywhere, and (3) sets both of them up for extreme embarrassment WHEN NOT IF she blabbers about it?

Besides, if they think sex is OK, they're not going to be squeamish about having kids together. They might even plot to have a kid and try to convince her BF or husband that it's his. Great! Now the rest of us can pay for the consequences of them bringing a retarded and/or emotionally disturbed child into the world. Problem solved.

That's why the taboo exists in the first place! To stop women and the 95% of stupid men from doing something that badly burdens the rest of us.

Now stop posting thoughtless rubbish lest I call you an Obama Islamophile and a media-programmed liberal fvcktard.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rooster, rooster, guinea, guinea...cousin's pussi's good as any