Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sex with prostitutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how possible is it to contract std, if a guy were to have sex (wearing condom) with prostitute once a month on a regular basis?

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noone can give you an exact figure, but considering that your regular prostitute sleeps with ungodly amount of men, some even bareback, I would say that the risk is on the high side of the scale.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy a man a hoare and you get him laid for a night. Teach a man to sarge and you get him laid for a lifetime.
- Proverb, Rollo Tomassi

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it smells like fish, it's a dish. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prostitution is not about sex. Its about desire. Its about a man paying a woman to make him feel desired.

Can anyone answer this deep, deep question?

Is there a dollar value that you can place on a woman's desire?

Many men in our society are desireless.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
learn how to be a DJ and save your money for BEER. :yes:

regards

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why pay for something that's free?

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rocco said:
how possible is it to contract std, if a guy were to have sex (wearing condom) with prostitute once a month on a regular basis?
I dont have stats ether.
If you want to go this route make sure you buy a well known name brand condom so it doesnt break on you. Theres some condoms that has some extra stuff added to help fight certain STD contamination. Learn to put on a condom propeerly and dispose iof it properly without touching any of her bodily fluids.
Stay away from prositutes that look like crack addicts or needle users.
Keep a watch for crabs. You can still get that even if you are wearing a condom. At least its treatible.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GirlCrazy said:
Why pay for something that's free?
You are making a HUGE assumption, my friend.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Buy a man a hoare and you get him laid for a night. Teach a man to sarge and you get him laid for a lifetime.
- Proverb, Rollo Tomassi
Best proverb so far... I'm going to make it my screen saver.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is prostitution legal where you are from? if you live in amsterdam or nevada where it is legal, most of the prostitutes are getting screened and you would probally be less likely to contract a disease however if you live where it is not legal, these people dont get screened like they should.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is an old saying my friend: "Lay down with dogs, get up with fleas"
Just remember these fleas can kill you.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing is free, but some cost a lot more than money!!!!

Here is a good way to find out .... I am thinking of a number between 1 & 3 if you guess it right you might have an STD!

Feel the Burn!!

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
- Proverb, Rollo Tomassi
Sweet.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you go to a prostitute its not really about 'getting off' if you think about it.

after all its free and much easier to just spank the monkey.

you're going there to feel connected to the opposite sex. and why does that matter? typically its because "feeling connected" gives you a high. you know what they say, love is more powerful an addiction to drugs.

but guess what, you can get the same high from lifting weights.

every now and then ill get that urge to get the "relationship high" and ill go lift some weights. by the end of my weight lifting session i feel on top of the world and now am thinking "man, that was so much better than putting up with some chics bullsh*t just to feel close to someone."

not saying ignore chics, just saying there are other avenues to feeling better aside from banging prostitutes.

and the good side effect ot lifting weights is youll get in shape and chics will be wanting you mroe than you want them.

its really hard for a lot of guys to buy into themselves as the "prize" when they get no attention in the real world. but im telling ya man, hit the weights and get into shape and you wont be able to not think of yourself as the prize - because women will want your attention.

anyway, avoid the prostitutes sh*t if you can. it's taking an unnecessary risk no matter how you cut it.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well put JOKER. Having sex with a prostitute is never about getting off, it is about experiencing that desire (even if it's paid for up front). You can call this feeling connected, but its genuine feminine desire that a man craves. This is the same reason guys frequent strip clubs. What are you paying for really? The attention and feigned desire of an (relatively) attractive woman. Why are most men in a strip club married? Why do mostly married men pay prostitutes? They are compensating for a deficit in this feminine desire that's being unmet with their wives.

Status
Not open for further replies.