Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex with my Ex - Should I?

YeeZus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

So we broke up this January and we haven't been in contact for about 5 months. Later I got a new job and found out she was actually working for the same firm and her desk was just nearby. We ended up talking, spending time together but she has no feelings for me but I DO HAVE FEELINGS for her.

Last week we ended up having sex. Do you think I should continue know the fact I still have feelings for her and she wants to be close friends?

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally i wouldn't.. youre going to end up getting hurt and the last 5 month of healing will be for nothing as youll be at square 1 again... Do not bang her again unless you have your emotions under control. Thats my 2 cents GL whatever you do buddy.

foreverace87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea man, I wouldnt do it either. From personal experience, it draws you in even more to the point of no return. You will suffer! Keep moving forward and dont look back. As mentioned previously, the months of work would be of no use if you go right back in. Stay strong and date other chicks!

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be close friends, but yes keep having sex with her. If she has become a buffer for you not to be approaching and dating other girls then drop it. If you can have sex with her and still be making your approaches and spinning your plates then yes have sex.

I think you owe it to yourself to screw her and get dates with other girls. She can be part of your harem.

Read blogs like heartiste and the rational male if you have magical fantasies of love about this girl. Work out your issues dude or you'll just have the same problems with the next girl.

i'd have sex with my ex's if I conveniently could and I'd do so with out being their friend or loving them. I don't believe in love anymore not in the magical I love that girl sense.

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Highlighted is all you need to know. No p*ssy is worth your career or dignity and trust me I can guarantee it will cost you either or both down the track.

YeeZus said:
Hi Guys,

So we broke up this January and we haven't been in contact for about 5 months. Later I got a new job and found out she was actually working for the same firm and her desk was just nearby. We ended up talking, spending time together but she has no feelings for me but I DO HAVE FEELINGS for her.

Last week we ended up having sex. Do you think I should continue know the fact I still have feelings for her and she wants to be close friends?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guard your heart.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't. The fact that YOU still have feelings for HER after 5 months of breaking up isn't doing you any favors.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YeeZus said:
Hi Guys,

so you banged an ex who is now a co worker? watch out when the sh!t hits the fan, you could be out of the firm, or she will toss you out like yesterday's newspaper when your feelings become known.