Josh Davidson
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 21, 2021
- Messages
- 351
- Reaction score
- 140
About what percent of women have you had sex with within the three dates?
Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
70%About what percent of women have you had sex with within the three dates?
Nah...not true. Most of the best LTRs I have ever been in sex happened between dates 4 and 6. If the woman views you as someone she is very interested in building a relationship with then she may want extra time to make sure.The higher her Interest Level (in you), the quicker you can bang her.
For any reasons, if you fail to bang her on the 3rd date at the latest, there's a 99,9% chance you never will.
My personal experience is way different from. I’d say somewhere in the 50-70% range I banged by date 3. I’ve fvcked a lot of chicks after the third date though.For any reasons, if you fail to bang her on the 3rd date at the latest, there's a 99,9% chance you never will.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You're missing the point.About what percent of women have you had sex with within the three dates?
Do you mean lose her number if she doesn't have sex on the first date?You're missing the point.
You pull or #next! You lose digits. Block delete ***** is dead to me. Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Most woman won't do that...they will simply stop seeing a guy who doesn't know how to make things happen.First time my wife (then gf) wanted me to sleep with her, I slept on the floor next to her single bed.
It took her pushing me against a wall for a blowie to finally cross that threshold.
Lack of knowledge isn't the issue, it's a complete lack of any motivation whatsoever to pursue and/or escalate.Most woman won't do that...they will simply stop seeing a guy who doesn't know how to make things happen.
Most woman won't do that...they will simply stop seeing a guy who doesn't know how to make things happen.
The fact that you have to take any opportunity you can to tear the men around you down, instead of building them up, puts on display the insecurity you posses when it comes to competition. Ive been suspecting for a while your just here to pump your own ego, you seem to prove me right at every turn.Nah...not true. Most of the best LTRs I have ever been in sex happened between dates 4 and 6. If the woman views you as someone she is very interested in building a relationship with then she may want extra time to make sure.
If she is still wanting to see you and acts highly interested it doesn't really matter when it occurs. People place way too much importance on how quickly you bang a woman when it isn't really a valid marker of anything of note.
Most men's dates with women are 1 date, no sex, no second date.90% if it went three dates
The 18-22 year old age range is the most desirable age range. I'm in the back half of my 30s and the most attractive women to me are 18-22. It become much more difficult to get 18-22 year olds after age 35. From 30-34, the 18-22s are not that easy to get. I don't think it's a viable strategy over a 10-15 year period to plan on attracting 18-22 year olds.You pull or #next! You lose digits. Block delete ***** is dead to me. Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.
Sounds like that is all you are attracting. The question is why? Probably because you are accepting only what comes to you...which is far below what you could get if you actively put effort into it.Lack of knowledge isn't the issue, it's a complete lack of any motivation whatsoever to pursue and/or escalate.
I have never actively pursued a woman in my entire life. So if it doesn't just fall from the sky and land in my lap
then meh! I don't tend to bother myself with the effort of searching for it. I really can't be arsed with them, they're
all freaking lunatics.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
OLD is no different. Not really an issue...women will see you if they want to and not if they don't.Depends, if you met her online or through someone then 2-4 dates is perfectly normal if she is looking for a relationship with you. If it's OLD then I would try and push for the most you can on the first date because you could have the best date ever on text you but this girl will ghost you because she's looking for Hercules that owns a brown golden doodle and you didn't have one so she will continue to swipe right lol.
Much of red pill are married and don't get girls. They parrot Rollo rather than free thinking. They are correct on genuine burning desire. I don't follow anybody blind. I think pickup gets a lot right but I don't do lmr. I next and pursue hotter and younger. She can hit me up. #nextSet volume is your friend young blood.Do you mean lose her number if she doesn't have sex on the first date?
I don't disagree. It's not a good time out here. Contrary to the red pill who are all either married to not something 20 or beyond danger zone. None of the guys are living it. The Tate Bros don't go on ranting red pill but are living the lifestyle. They are too busy living the lifestyle. Jon Fitch fought in ufc. He's forty. He bangs under 30. Outside of status, he couldn't. I am with you.Most men's dates with women are 1 date, no sex, no second date.
I'd say that if I get to a 3rd date, my sex percentage is around 75-80%. I don't concern myself about closing by the end of 3rd date. While I agree with @DEEZEDBRAH about not playing house with women, I'm not a "pull or next" guy. My goal is extended sexual relationships. I think a 2 year long sexual relationship with a "cute" or "hot" woman will result in a higher frequency of sex than looking for one night stands and 2-3 month flings over that 2 year period.
The 18-22 year old age range is the most desirable age range. I'm in the back half of my 30s and the most attractive women to me are 18-22. It become much more difficult to get 18-22 year olds after age 35. From 30-34, the 18-22s are not that easy to get. I don't think it's a viable strategy over a 10-15 year period to plan on attracting 18-22 year olds.
So if the woman doesn’t view the man as someone she is interested in building a relationship with, she will sleep with him faster?If the woman views you as someone she is very interested in building a relationship with then she may want extra time to make sure.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.