Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex ratio: are the numbers faked by powerful satanic manipulators?

sexratio

Reaction score
Hi all

As we all know, for every female being born, there is between 1.02 to 1.08 male being given birth.
Ok, so there is more males than females, whatever, 1.08:1 seems still acceptable.

The problem is, from what I saw and what I see, the ratio is more like 5:1 if not higher.

The question that comes up: do I, as a male, get unconsciously attracted to places where other males are also attracted? Thus getting me unfavorable sex ratios around me.
Does females goes to "female places"? Where can I locate those 1:5 paradises?

Only once in my life I've witnessed a place with more females than males. It was at a "rainbow gathering" in latin america. However it was filled with feminists and lesbians.
I won't talk about yoga studios and alike, as those are not environments where you can live 24/7 and experience all facets of life.

Any clue? Are the numbers all fake?

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all

As we all know, for every female being born, there is between 1.02 to 1.08 male being given birth.
Ok, so there is more males than females, whatever, 1.08:1 seems still acceptable.

The problem is, from what I saw and what I see, the ratio is more like 5:1 if not higher.

The question that comes up: do I, as a male, get unconsciously attracted to places where other males are also attracted? Thus getting me unfavorable sex ratios around me.

Only once in my life I've witnessed a place with more females than males. It was at a "rainbow gathering" in latin america. However it was filled with feminists and lesbians.
I won't talk about yoga studio and alike, as those are not environment where you can live 24/7 and experience all facets of life.

Men die earlier are in prison etc. Im not sure where they took those numbers.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I won't talk about yoga studios and alike, as those are not environments where you can live 24/7 and experience all facets of life.

You get attracted to places that have fun activities around; women's idea of a "fun activity" is "shopping". :rolleyes:

I too have noticed that the only social situation in which there are not an oversupply of sausage is at lesbian ones. I can remember a quite depressing evening in the '90s when I realized that all the nightclubs & bars were devoid of any decent-looking women, and just driving around I noticed a place where a bunch of seemingly attractive women were walking around, so I stopped in to take a peek. I could not believe my eyes; yes, there were the fatties, but there were nice-looking women there too. It took a minute or two to figure out that it was a lesbian place. Didn't seem to be any male homos there, though.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
satan, always a good scapegoat for ignorance