"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Sex ratio: are the numbers faked by powerful satanic manipulators?

sexratio

New Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Hi all

As we all know, for every female being born, there is between 1.02 to 1.08 male being given birth.
Ok, so there is more males than females, whatever, 1.08:1 seems still acceptable.

The problem is, from what I saw and what I see, the ratio is more like 5:1 if not higher.

The question that comes up: do I, as a male, get unconsciously attracted to places where other males are also attracted? Thus getting me unfavorable sex ratios around me.
Does females goes to "female places"? Where can I locate those 1:5 paradises?

Only once in my life I've witnessed a place with more females than males. It was at a "rainbow gathering" in latin america. However it was filled with feminists and lesbians.
I won't talk about yoga studios and alike, as those are not environments where you can live 24/7 and experience all facets of life.

Any clue? Are the numbers all fake?
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Hi all

As we all know, for every female being born, there is between 1.02 to 1.08 male being given birth.
Ok, so there is more males than females, whatever, 1.08:1 seems still acceptable.

The problem is, from what I saw and what I see, the ratio is more like 5:1 if not higher.

The question that comes up: do I, as a male, get unconsciously attracted to places where other males are also attracted? Thus getting me unfavorable sex ratios around me.
Does females goes to "female places"? Where can I locate those 1:5 paradises?

Only once in my life I've witnessed a place with more females than males. It was at a "rainbow gathering" in latin america. However it was filled with feminists and lesbians.
I won't talk about yoga studio and alike, as those are not environment where you can live 24/7 and experience all facets of life.

Any clue? Are the numbers all fake?
Men die earlier are in prison etc. Im not sure where they took those numbers.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,679
Reaction score
5,125
The question that comes up: do I, as a male, get unconsciously attracted to places where other males are also attracted? Thus getting me unfavorable sex ratios around me.
Does females goes to "female places"? Where can I locate those 1:5 paradises?

Only once in my life I've witnessed a place with more females than males. It was at a "rainbow gathering" in latin america. However it was filled with feminists and lesbians.
I won't talk about yoga studios and alike, as those are not environments where you can live 24/7 and experience all facets of life.

Any clue? Are the numbers all fake?
You get attracted to places that have fun activities around; women's idea of a "fun activity" is "shopping". :rolleyes:

I too have noticed that the only social situation in which there are not an oversupply of sausage is at lesbian ones. I can remember a quite depressing evening in the '90s when I realized that all the nightclubs & bars were devoid of any decent-looking women, and just driving around I noticed a place where a bunch of seemingly attractive women were walking around, so I stopped in to take a peek. I could not believe my eyes; yes, there were the fatties, but there were nice-looking women there too. It took a minute or two to figure out that it was a lesbian place. Didn't seem to be any male homos there, though.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
satan, always a good scapegoat for ignorance
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top