“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

sex items

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
355
Reaction score
3
Location
Sweden
have anyone tried stuff like those cremes and sprays that help you last longer during sex without getting an orgasm?
do they really work?
and spanish fly.. does it really turn one on that much?
thanks for replys.. im just curious =)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Spanish fly and pheromone sprays etc are 'snake oil'. You might as well spray pig's p1ss on you for all the good it would do.

'Delay' sprays are really just local anaesthetics. They can work (I've only tried a couple of times) but they tend to 'freeze' your knob which could affect performance.

Best way to last longer is to work on the PC muscles in your groin until you can hold off for as long as you like.
 

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
355
Reaction score
3
Location
Sweden
hmm im from sweden so take it easy with the language, i don't get all that hehe.
but lemme see if i got you right, spanish fly don't work right? so if u put some spanish fly in a drink, you won't feel anything?

and, whats anaesthetics? what do u mean it freezes your knob? whats a knob? and how could it affect one's performance? can't u get hard or what?

and how should i work on my pc muscles? do u got any exercises or anything like that? alright thanks austin..
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Austin, have you actually worked out PC muscles for a while? What are the results? Do you have more intense orgasms since you hold out longer?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
You have more "control."
Harder longer erections.
More distance, if you know what I mean.
Better orgasms.

And tell her to do the same, she'll orgasm faster and much harder.
And get her to flex while you are inside her, feels great.
 
Top