Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex is not a bargaining chip.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex isn't something a woman gives a man, or a man gives a woman. Sex is a shared thing and any woman who tries to use it to bargain with you (or rather exploit you) should HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
A man doesn't give her sex, but he does give her the DONG . . . dong chop smack ping powussy slap squirt :D

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're talking from experience/recent events. Haha

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
If only that were true.

A female's biggest asset is her pu$$y. At least in the dating realm. She can giveth, and she can take it away. If she isn't happy and willing to give it to you, then its not gonna happen. Not without the cops knocking down your door with charges of rape.

That's why its our job to get the girl comfortable and happy, and HORNY, so she'll give it up. Then you have the power.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I am talking from recent events. When they get bored with you, they move you into the used up d1ck category and move on to the new fresh meat. Conquest after sexual conquest. Never expect the young ones to stick around guys.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So don't date them...move on, like they do.

SPIN MORE PLATES.

/end

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro you can spin plates all fvckin day but if you're spinnin em you're not eatin off em.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm sounds like bitterness. I actually think men have the power, if we don't want them and don't get hard there is nothing they can do, nothing. I used this alot with girls that don't wanna go down..I was like "get me up, cmon girl stop playin" and even if it already was up i would be like "nah, i'm only semi, put your throat to good use". lmao.