Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex is being used against you

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres been many studies done on this. if you get women to point out average women, they point out 2/10's

where as if you get women to point out average men, they actually point a guy in the top 25%, as if he is average LOL
A few years back I was hanging out with a group of people and one of them invited this girl along that was around 5'10" and well over 200 pounds, so quite heavy. Anyway, later on another guy made a comment about "the fat chick" and this other woman immediately jumped in saying that no she wasn't fat lol.....I didn't get involved but it was interesting to see.

I've heard of stories of fat women refusing to date men with the same physical state as them and refusing to date them because they are "fat" lol.

I've had a woman point out an obese woman to me and tell me that's what I should go for and I respond by saying "Why would a guy that is 6'4" and very fit go for that?". I've said this a million times on here but the fact that a woman sees a guy that is 6'4" and ripped/very fit as being in the same league as an obese woman speaks volumes. I'm not saying that I'm entitled to some Maxim model but the vast majority of men are not at my level physically, this is not a brag but it adds to the point I am trying to drill home here. It shows that women feel legitimately below average women (fat, tatted up, etc.) are in the same league as well above average man. The issue here is that where does that leave the large swath of men that are in the below average category? These women will view such men as non dating material and you literally will have a substantial portion of the male population that are perpetually single with no romantic prospects at all for their entire life.

Also, I recall see a stat saying that women view 80% of men as "below average", again totally impossible.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where as if you get women to point out average men, they actually point a guy in the top 25%, as if he is average LOL
This is true. Women think a guy who is 70-75th percentile on looks is average. White women are especially bad about this because they are most heavily pursued women. White women with bachelor's degrees or higher are also more pursued than non-college educated white women because they stay childless longer. It's these white women who have the most skewed version of reality.

I've said this a million times on here but the fact that a woman sees a guy that is 6'4" and ripped/very fit as being in the same league as an obese woman speaks volumes.
Yes, it does. Thanks for pointing that out again.

I'm not saying that I'm entitled to some Maxim model but the vast majority of men are not at my level physically, this is not a brag but it adds to the point I am trying to drill home here. It shows that women feel legitimately below average women (fat, tatted up, etc.) are in the same league as well above average man.
At 6'4" and muscular, you are entitled to a woman who isn't overweight at the very least. Reasonably fit isn't too much to ask.

The issue here is that where does that leave the large swath of men that are in the below average category? These women will view such men as non dating material and you literally will have a substantial portion of the male population that are perpetually single with no romantic prospects at all for their entire life.
Incels or borderline incels for life. The 50th percentile guy now is worse off than 1980 due to every woman having a fuller penis pipeline. There were plenty of 50th percentile type guys in the Boomer generation or maybe early Gen X that were able to get LTRs with women who weren't whales. A 50th percentile guy in the Millennial generation is now fighting to not be an incel or borderline incel. Gen Z 50th percentile guys will probably have a similar fate to a 50th percentile Millennial.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dating market right now is in some unique set of circumstances where it's in an endless cycle of increasingly thirstier men due to increasingly pickier and pickier women. I'm 6'4" and around 240lbs. with 17.5" arms and a 47"chest right now and I've had women tell me I'm "fat" or have a "dad bod"
This might not be being picky though, it is most likely manipulation. A woman will often look for flaws and point them in men they are intimidated by, this is done to bring you down both in her eyes and yours, it is like a 'frame'. If you truly are that strong and fit, then this is what it is, it is just a game to bring you down. If a woman is intimidated by a guy and there is nothing from them to gain, they will often just try to bring him down, in doing so they will elevate lower quality guys relatively.

Ugly women again are being elevated highly by women, it is to put the value of all woman and thus themselves higher. It is to make the average woman feel good about herself that she elevates the lower women above men, but she will never elevate the lower women above herself. These are all the hanstering, ego and self-image manipulations women use to FEEL good about themselves.

Women are stupid cos they believe their ego is reality. They feel above by bringing men down, but no one can progress or be truly above if it done by bringing others down but it has to be elevation of oneself.

This whole society we live in is driven by a womans ego, all her choices are driven by that, but she is elevating her ego by bringing men down, and men are playing into it, hence this whole society is falling down fast.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might not be being picky though, it is most likely manipulation. A woman will often look for flaws and point them in men they are intimidated by, this is done to bring you down both in her eyes and yours, it is like a 'frame'. If you truly are that strong and fit, then this is what it is, it is just a game to bring you down. If a woman is intimidated by a guy and there is nothing from them to gain, they will often just try to bring him down, in doing so they will elevate lower quality guys relatively.

Ugly women again are being elevated highly by women, it is to put the value of all woman and thus themselves higher. It is to make the average woman feel good about herself that she elevates the lower women above men, but she will never elevate the lower women above herself. These are all the hanstering, ego and self-image manipulations women use to FEEL good about themselves.

Women are stupid cos they believe their ego is reality. They feel above by bringing men down, but no one can progress or be truly above if it done by bringing others down but it has to be elevation of oneself.

This whole society we live in is driven by a womans ego, all her choices are driven by that, but she is elevating her ego by bringing men down, and men are playing into it, hence this whole society is falling down fast.
I think there is a lot of truth to this, as I have also seen this behavior in men who criticize women that are clearly (very)attractive and it always is coming from a place of insecurity. For instance, there's someone I know from the gym that in my opinion looks totally average compared to other men there but was criticizing this woman, around late 20s to early 30s, about having a weird ass. She's actually very attractive and for a woman in her age, let alone in general, is well above average. However, this man has never been with women who look like that yet is criticizing her appearance.

With all of this said, I do also feel that many women actually believe some of this stuff and are simply delusional and perhaps clueless. A while back there was a photo of Jason Momoa at the beach where he clearly isn't photo shoot ready and tons of women were saying how he was "fat".....ironically it was all coming from women that were out of shape. As you mentioned, it's a combination of trying to bring a man down a few levels out of their own insecurity but also that with them just not having a clue.