Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex expierenced DJs I have a simple question

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disclaimer: I'm a fvcking jackhammer when it comes to sex so I'm pretty sure the only completely friction-safe condom for me would be made of space shuttle tiles.

That said, Durex have broken on me too but they're better than Lifestyles and DEFINITELY better than Supras. In my hierarchy of condoms I've tried, Trojans and Kimonos are the best, followed by Durex, followed by Lifestyles, followed by Trojan Supra. I think the Performax is a pretty effective way of stopping premature ejaculation, but in my experience Extra Strength condoms work about as well as them for dulling sensation.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seanchai
Disclaimer: I'm a fvcking jackhammer when it comes to sex so I'm pretty sure the only completely friction-safe condom for me would be made of space shuttle tiles.

That said, Durex have broken on me too but they're better than Lifestyles and DEFINITELY better than Supras. In my hierarchy of condoms I've tried, Trojans and Kimonos are the best, followed by Durex, followed by Lifestyles, followed by Trojan Supra. I think the Performax is a pretty effective way of stopping premature ejaculation, but in my experience Extra Strength condoms work about as well as them for dulling sensation.
I dunno, seanchai, but regardless of if the condom breaks or not, I don't think your hand is gonna get pregnant.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
yeah genius

that's for when it BREAKS.

it doesn't just randomly let out 1 drop of sperm and keep the rest of it in there.
According to that logic, condoms are 100% effective (in other words, they work every time all the time without ever failing) when they don't break. No offense, but there are no guarantees in life. A condom might be very unlikely to fail, but to say that it's guaranteed never to fail unless it breaks just sounds uninformed.

In any event, this topic has been brought up numerous times. Try a search in the future, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.