Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex expierenced DJs I have a simple question

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWanderer

Don Juan
Reaction score
my gf and I just started having sex and well, I was just wondering, if we used a condom (perfect use...at least according to health classes lol) and I pulled out way before I came....that basically means no risk whatsoever of pregnancy right?

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, that doesnt...I'm not 100% sure here but I'm liek 90% sure that precum can also get your girlfriend pregnant.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you use a condom properly every time she will not get pregnant.

she can't get pregnant if the condom doesn't break.

kegger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true, condoms come with natural flaws and you are 99% safe from pregnacy, but there is that 1% chance. Google it.

TheWanderer

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya but how would precum get in her if I had a condom too? I mean I used both the condom and the pullout method simultaneosly.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheWanderer
ya but how would precum get in her if I had a condom too? I mean I used both the condom and the pullout method simultaneosly.
There's no point in pulling out kid. :)

If you use good condoms, and it doesn't break, you should be fine.

You also may consider birth control (unless you're catholic or mormon or God knows what other religion).

AS

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by kegger
Not true, condoms come with natural flaws and you are 99% safe from pregnacy, but there is that 1% chance. Google it.
yeah genius

that's for when it BREAKS.

it doesn't just randomly let out 1 drop of sperm and keep the rest of it in there.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to pull out with a condom on. (assuming it doesn't break, which rarely happens. I've broken 2 in my lifetime, and both were probably due to a lack of lubricant. Get some KY jelly or other waterbased lubricant and use it with the condom. DON'T GET AN OIL BASED ONE!!!!! It will weaken the condom.

You should really talk to your girl about birth control. Her parents should be smart enough to put her on the pill. I think every girl from ages 15 and up should be on the pill, or similar birth control. If they were, we'd see alot less cases of teen pregnancy.

I know getting pregnant is always a worry, when you start having sex. I never worry about that at all, anymore. It doesn't even cross my mind. STD's when you sleep around is what gets me worried haha. Wear a condom and everything will be fine.

jojoeyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
why would u pull out with a condom on? u go through the ***** of wearing a condom and then miss the best part.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Antichrist_Star

You also may consider birth control (unless you're catholic or mormon or God knows what other religion).

AS

catholics are against condoms too... so if he uses condoms, there's no point in avoiding birth control...

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheWanderer
that's overkilling it.

chances of her getting pregnet thisway are almost non existant.

the only thing you need to watch out is- if you feel that the condom is getting too snug around the head. It can bruise you and it can also brake that way. Take one condom and test it out, try and push one finger through the skin of it. HARD EHHH?

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before you're about to ***, just pull your **** out a bit and double check that the condom is still on/not broken/, then blow your wad in her.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Condoms are 99% percent safe... when used PROPERLY

An important factor to consider is proper storage - extreme temperatures (below 40F or above 100F) can damage the latex of the condom, causing it do develop microscopic holes. These holes can be big enough for a sperm (or an AIDS virus) to pass through, but too small for you to see. In other words, you can't rely on sight to verify that a condom is OK.

So, buy your own condoms. Get them at the store, not at the free clinic, and check the expiration date. Store them somewhere at room temperature (not in your wallet or your dashboard). Make sure to put it on right - you have to pinch the end to create some slack so that the pressure from cumming in it doesn't cause it to break - and when your done, hold the end of the condom on you so that it doesn't slide off when you pull out (this has happened to friends of mine before - you don't want to be putting a hand up there to fish it out).

So, follow all the proper precedures and you'll be 98 or 99% safe. In general, though, the effectiveness of condoms is much lower because people don't use them right.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a pregnancy scare over the last two weeks... my Trojan Supra broke. Unfortunately, not the first time a Supra has broke on me, but the first time I nutted up in a girl wearing a broken one. Because of this, I DO NOT RECOMMEND TROJAN SUPRAS and I DO RECOMMEND ONLY SLEEPING WITH GIRLS WHO ARE ON SOME OTHER FORM OF BIRTH CONTROL. Only extra strength latex for me from now on...

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seanchai
I had a pregnancy scare over the last two weeks... my Trojan Supra broke. Unfortunately, not the first time a Supra has broke on me, but the first time I nutted up in a girl wearing a broken one. Because of this, I DO NOT RECOMMEND TROJAN SUPRAS and I DO RECOMMEND ONLY SLEEPING WITH GIRLS WHO ARE ON SOME OTHER FORM OF BIRTH CONTROL. Only extra strength latex for me from now on...
Wow that settles that for me. I was going to purchase a set of Supras to go along with the Pleasure Plus condom's I was going to buy. But if polyurethane condoms have serious ripping problems then I'll just go with the odd shaped latex.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll corroborate the Supra info. I had three out of a box of six break on me once. Those things really suck. The only reason to get them is the smell.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by doctoroxygen
I'll corroborate the Supra info. I had three out of a box of six break on me once. Those things really suck. The only reason to get them is the smell.
I'm pretty sure that's the only reason you buy condoms anyway.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that's the only reason you buy condoms anyway.
I hate the smell of latex condoms, if polyurethane condoms were stronger i'd definately go for them because of their lack of odor.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Antichrist_Star

AS
But then I can't spray it on her face :(

Crown Condoms... The greatest Condom kown to man. It's so thin (but extrmely durable) that you will find yourself pulling out to make sure it's still on

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a problem with busting too fast cuz it feels too good... I heard there's a condom that slightly numbs your penis to the point where you still feel it but not as much.

I think it was a Durex Performax or something like that. Would you recommend it?

Status
Not open for further replies.