Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex Drive is LOW and CRAMPING LEGS

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So here I am, spring time again. Snow has melted and the chickies are coming out to play. I met a good one this time and I've known her since middle school so I really want to rock her.

Last weekend we banged until the sun came up. It's been a while since I've done that. She is attractive and lets me do whatever I want to her.

A common complaint that I hear and heard from her yesterday is that I didn't bang her in the morning before I left my house for church (I go every Sunday and so does she).

So we did have sex Friday night, all night through Saturday morning until I went to work. Then again Saturday night. But not Sunday morning because I didn't even think of it. That's the thing, I don't really have a desire to have sex. I never used to be that way but I have certainly trended this direction for no apparent reason.

I also cramp up in my legs especially when I am on top (and this position is what they prefer for some reason). I can and do pound the water down, use an expensive magnesium spray. Bananas and potassium don't do chit for me. Stretching out doesn't prevent the leg cramps either.

So, as I am banging, I am worrying about my legs locking up. Sucks big time.

I workout to Beachbody programs almost every day and have for over 5 years now.

I have also heard of red colored foods helping in the sex department.

She is coming over again Saturday night. I would like to have some ideas already in motion. She is giving me her sexual best and I am not even thinking about that which is weird to me.

Any help would be appreciated.

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
didn't see mention of creatine to retain water in your muscles.

daily dose of maca and dhea with a keto diet will increase T.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex drive is low/cramping legs-

Not sure if this works for you, but sure does for me...Smoke some good weed. lmao...
relaxes my legs/makes em twitch from relaxation. And horny as all hell when I'm alone!
Thankfully, not in public settings lol

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So is the expectation that you have sex most waking moments when you're together? That's likely not sustainable. Did you just rekindle? If so this is probably temporary, in which case, enjoy while you can.

If your legs are cramping because you're in an uncomfortable position for too long, have her do more work or suggest she get on top.

Serenity

Reaction score
So we did have sex Friday night, all night through Saturday morning until I went to work. Then again Saturday night. But not Sunday morning because I didn't even think of it. That's the thing, I don't really have a desire to have sex. I never used to be that way but I have certainly trended this direction for no apparent reason.
I'd be exhausted of I had that much sex in such a short time, probably cramping legs too. This doesn't seem odd to me at all. There is such as thing as getting enough. I wouldn't call this a low sex drive...