Sex and Relationships

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys don't be shocked at this post but it's something I'd like to query upon our more "sexually experienced DJs".

I've been dating my girlfriend for 7 months now to the day. We started out pretty intimate with both of us giving each other oral, making out, handjobs, fingering and all of that. Things were going great. We talked, could be intimate, romantic, and we never got bored with each other. Above being boyfriend and girlfriend, we were each other's best friends.

Things lately have been kinda rough. I mainly blame it on it being summer, both of us having jobs and basically school not being in anymore. We're still close but not as close as we used to be. I'm starting to think it's because we're not as intimate as we used to be. We've both wanted to have sex for quite a while now, I was just wondering after you have sex with someone you really care about, how much does it change the relationship?

I'm a firm believer of being sexually moral. I'm a Christian and although I believe that sex before marriage is somewhat wrong, I know this is the girl I want to be with. In my head I know having sex would only bring us closer. I was just wondering if anyone had any experiences they wanted to share of insights about how sex changes an LTR.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I havent been on here in FOREVER, Just thought id check in nothing to do at 12:38... Anyway depends I suppose, I have had sex ruin a relationship before but I seriously believe you guys have been together long enough to know its not just about sex, well obviously. So if anything it should strengthen your relationship ofcoarse every situation is differant. If you are graduating I suppose why not you guys could end up with an even LTR if you are both say sophmores dont plan on getting married youd both most likely be neive but things do happen, every situation is differant there is really no set standard for this.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well....

According to the New Testament, Paul's interpretation is that if you love someone, sex is ok, as long as you plan to marry.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
Well....

According to the New Testament, Paul's interpretation is that if you love someone, sex is ok, as long as you plan to marry.
Paul wrote this:

1 Corinthians 6:13
Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.

Fornicator = someone who has sex while unmarried. Explain that one.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jerky Boi

I'm a firm believer of being sexually moral. I'm a Christian and although I believe that sex before marriage is somewhat wrong, I know this is the girl I want to be with. In my head I know having sex would only bring us closer. I was just wondering if anyone had any experiences they wanted to share of insights about how sex changes an LTR.
Okay, first of all, saving sex until marriage, yet doing everything else, is ridiculous and hypocritical. Either have sex, or don't get sexual at all! "Firm believer" my GLASS EYE. Oral sex and manual sex ARE STILL SEX.

And no, having sex won't bring you closer if your relationship is getting rockier and rockier. It will make it worse. At best, it will stay the same, but you two will be more afraid to break up with each other because you have each other's virginity. And that's an even worse situation.

Last edited:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude just spend more time together and then things will get back to normal.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Sex and Relationships

Originally posted by MetalFortress
Oral sex and manual sex ARE STILL SEX.
Tell that to Bill Clinton.

Anyway, back to the original poster...Make each time you two spend together doing fun stuff...Stuff you two like. Such as a hobby, a movie, or something. Things will get better.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ehh loose lugnuts unless moving will not really do a thing, so your saying you dont care if he just lays under a n suv that wont fall anyway so whats the point..

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wh01987
ehh loose lugnuts unless moving will not really do a thing, so your saying you dont care if he just lays under a n suv that wont fall anyway so whats the point..
I didn't specify HOW loose, so let's just say loose enough that turning it 3mms will cause the lug to come off.

And can't happen? One of my coworkers (I work at a dealership) had a wheel come off the Denali while he was driving it, because TAG Motorsports, which put 20s onto it, didn't tighten it enough. When you're trying to sound like a brainiac, at least be RIGHT.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't specify HOW loose, so let's just say loose enough that turning it 3mms will cause the lug to come off.

And can't happen? One of my coworkers (I work at a dealership) had a wheel come off the Denali while he was driving it, because TAG Motorsports, which put 20s onto it, didn't tighten it enough. When you're trying to sound like a brainiac, at least be RIGHT.
Actually, he said they wouldn't come off unless the car was moving. In your example, the car was moving. So maybe you should try being right when you're trying to sound like a brainiac

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the hell cares about an SUV and bill clinton? I checked back here for the first time in weeks and the first post i click on has turned into this BS again.

To the question-

Sex probably isn't going to magically fix your relationship. Try spending some more time together with her and see where it goes first. If things get better, go for the sex. If not, then you havn't done anything that you're going to regret.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by familyguyfan
Actually, he said they wouldn't come off unless the car was moving. In your example, the car was moving. So maybe you should try being right when you're trying to sound like a brainiac
Bill Clinton is around 6 feet tall. a Yukon XL is almost 20 feet long. Do the math, smart guy. Why are you and that Wh02978894738y4 guy making such a huge deal over this crap? Not only are you both wrong, but it's stupid to start talking technicalities and go OFF TOPIC. You both knew what I meant.

Here, let me make it easy for you kids... Bill Clinton can lay under a jumping Monte Carlo lowrider on hydraulics.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how low when it reaches the bottom of the jump.. hah calm down man geez :woo:

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bill Clinton is around 6 feet tall. a Yukon XL is almost 20 feet long. Do the math, smart guy. Why are you and that Wh02978894738y4 guy making such a huge deal over this crap? Not only are you both wrong, but it's stupid to start talking technicalities and go OFF TOPIC. You both knew what I meant.

Here, let me make it easy for you kids... Bill Clinton can lay under a jumping Monte Carlo lowrider on hydraulics.
Calm down man. I wasn't trying to get into technicalities of it like he did. I was just defending him because you said he was wrong, when he really wasn't. Never made it into a big deal.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, back to the main topic...How are things Jerky?

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by familyguyfan
Calm down man. I wasn't trying to get into technicalities of it like he did. I was just defending him because you said he was wrong, when he really wasn't. Never made it into a big deal.
Actually yeah, he was, and if you knew how to read, you would have gotten it by now. He didn't even read my first post right, then jumped in with his two pence, and then you jumped in with your completely irrevelent replies. Will you two quit polluting an already horrible thread?

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All right man, listen up.

1. I don't get in a "relationship" with a girl UNTIL I have ****ed her, i make exceptions for virgins. and unless i **** them soon after - i break it off.

2. This forum is about getting chicks, that is the reality of it. It is not a forum to post your relationship problems. You dont seem to have a problem GETTING sex, you seem to be having a problem with HAVING sex.

Figure out what you want and wether or not you belong here, this site is not a good environment for religious people.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
All right man, listen up.

1. I don't get in a "relationship" with a girl UNTIL I have ****ed her, i make exceptions for virgins. and unless i **** them soon after - i break it off.

2. This forum is about getting chicks, that is the reality of it. It is not a forum to post your relationship problems. You dont seem to have a problem GETTING sex, you seem to be having a problem with HAVING sex.

Figure out what you want and wether or not you belong here, this site is not a good environment for religious people.
Nice job Stalin. For a moderator, you're a terrible judge of what this forum is about. His problem, like it or not, has to do with relationships, which have to do with chicks, which this site is about. If this were a pickup forum, it would be ASF. This forum has included relationship problems since I started posting in 2002, and it is not bloody likely to stop including them anytime soon. If you don't like it, you probably shouldn't be a moderator unless you can adjust without trying to conform everyone to your view.