Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex almost....but not quite

Wannabe_DonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm posting here because I tire of the silly teenage comments on the other boards. Here is my situation:

Sex - almost....but not quite
So, the mood was set nice, on our 5th date, I want to make love to her.

Over at my place, big makeout session, we get down to business. taking it slow, both topless and in pants, so far we've both really been enjoying it, just the pants to go, as taking off her pants she tells me she is split between doing it, or waiting till later (only known each other 3 weeks). (She has had a few boyfriends before so not inexperienced).

I tell her it is cool, I agree also, we wait until both ready. We sleep together embraced body to body, whispering sweet nothings, very nice, continues in morning. Nice, sensual, sensitive.....

What is best way to progress from here then, I actually think the actions that happened were for the better, we will be even more relaxed and greater desire next time round.

Do I try the next time round, or wait 2 weeks or so?

Dunno if any of you DJs have been in the situation of sex - almost, but not quite. How did you handle it? Is there anything I can do to make her feel more comfortable?

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you're doing fine, just fine. a little more intimacy with each date. so maybe you'll have sex on the next date or soon after. don't worry be patient. no rush. have fun. I see nothing wrong here. let her go at her own pace, before you know it she will screwing you from every position imaginable. God I wish I was so lucky....

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is best way to progress from here then, I actually think the actions that happened were for the better, we will be even more relaxed and greater desire next time round.
Wannabe_DonJuan,

The best way to progress from here is to progress from here. That'll be $250.00 please. :p

Seriously, move things along the next time you see this girl and keep cranking her up. Remember, 2 steps forward and 1 step back.

It sounds like you've got an idea and/or some understanding about building up anticipation. Keep doing that. If she stalls, back up a little and then continue again, during the same evening/time that you're together.

I see nothing wrong here. let her go at her own pace, before you know it she will screwing you from every position imaginable.
No, no, no. YOU SET THE PACE. If she lags, you adjust and then bring up the speed again. SHE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO SCREW YOU. IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND. YOU DO ALL THE LAYING.

As the guy, you're supposed to push her limits and boundaries. You lead and she follows, willingly because she knows her role in this interaction. "Explain" it to her by being the guy. That's it.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Mav

Last edited: