Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

settling with an average in looks girl

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering...

Have you settled down with an average in looks girl?
Will you settle down with an average in looks girl?
Do guys usually end up with an average in looks girl because then cannot get something hotter?

I've been meeting and kind of dating several girls ranging from HB6 to HB7.5 but in the last few years I haven't been able to seriously date a girl that I do find attractive.
Some girls that are hot (for me)...I dont like their lifestyles or personalities so I stop seing them at some point; others that I do like go away. Some average girls want a serious relationship with me but I refuse. Etc, etc.

I'd like to have a gf for a change but it seems I cannot find the whole package for now.
I am 30 at the moment.

I've been trying to improve my body and economy in the last couple of years but it is getting tough because of several reasons.

So...have you settled down with an average in looks girl that really matched your personality?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering...

Will you settle down with an average in looks girl?
Do guys usually end up with an average in looks girl because then cannot get something hotter?

I've been meeting and kind of dating several girls ranging from HB6 to HB7.5 but in the last few years I haven't been able to seriously date a girl that I do find attractive.
Some girls that are hot (for me)...I dont like their lifestyles or personalities so I stop seing them at some point; others that I do like go away. Some average girls want a serious relationship with me but I refuse. Etc, etc.

I'd like to have a gf for a change but it seems I cannot find the whole package for now.
I am 30 at the moment.

I've been trying to improve my body and economy in the last couple of years but it is getting tough because of several reasons.

So...have you settled down with an average in looks girl that really matched your personality?
What if her face is avg and her body is banging. That works for me. You need something that's going to keep your **** hard.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are describing my ex-wife. I settled and ended up thinking "Is this what life is all about?" It is really a balancing act for women. If you are true DJ and you settle with a lower attractiveness girl, then she is likely to be yours for life because she does not have many options. More attractive women know they are attractive and always seem to be looking to upgrade until they reach their peak at around 35.

Finding a woman with great looks (8 or higher) and a great LTR/marriage material seems to be much less attainable. But I am new to all of this, so maybe I am completely wrong.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
If she turns you on, she is hot enough.

Are you average? People tend to date others within 1 point of their looks.

If hotter girls try to pry you away, they very likely will. So that tells me you are on her level, not that this is some generous charitable contribution of your looks to spare.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant make it work, either she turns me on or Im fine by myself.

To have baggage around me simply pisses me off wheter is a work partner that slows me down, team mates who stop running when they are tired and so a girl that doesnt turn me on but still requires me to act as if.

Im perfectly fine to work on myself to improve and match what I want or even move to the other side of the world to get a better life and better girls, sufference in welcome if is a stepping stone to get what I want but simply quitting my goal and renounce to my desire would drive me insane.

Now to answer your question, my life style is not about getting in a relationship so a girl who match my personality but not my look desire has no point, the opposite could since its all based in a temporary condition.

A girl who match my personality but doesnt turn me on sounds like an option for a man who has clear goals that require stability at home but consider his intimacy as a secondary goal, think of someone running for president who needs a stable family to get votes.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are looking for a wife, or a female companion to provide you with care and to add some divertimento into your life, then sure. In these cases you are looking for personality traits, not for a great ass. The ass should be at least good, though.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody's mileage will vary.

But most "hot' girls aren't so hot once you see their dark side.

But some "ugly" girls are even "uglier" once you get to know them.

Unless you REALLY feel an urge to stick with one, keep dating and improving and only go exclusive when you absolutely cannot bear the thought of being without her. You're a dude, and despite PC claims to the contrary, you WILL improve with age, IF you keep improving your wealth skills and game skills over the YEARS.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
never fkkin settle down. what kind of a joke of a thread is this. take this to betamale.com because dj philosophy is not about settlig for anything..gtfo wit this thinking bro

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you want to call that settling, then sure. It's difficult for me to call it "settling" because the fvcking girl treats me like gold. Can you call it "settling" when she treats you well? She's not ugly, but she's not the hottest woman I've been with. However, she treats me better than every woman I've been with.

No. I've been with much hotter women. Instead of being a positive addition to my life, they became a frustrating pain in my ass. The last thing I need is added stress and frustration in my life. I need a woman who's going to be effective at relieving those. I don't ask for perfection because I know damn well nobody's perfect. However, I do ask for respect if I'm going to be exclusive with somebody. The minute that respect goes out the door, I leave with it.

I'm more concerned about having higher standards when it comes to LTRs. I believe exclusivity should be a reward for women who are worthy of it. Mutual respect and dedication qualify for a LTR. If she's keeping ex-BFs and orbiters around, then there is no mutual respect and dedication and she should be tossed away.

I am 30 at the moment.
My 30s were an exciting and fun time for dating. If I were you, I wouldn't even think about settling down now. I'm turning 39 in a couple of months, and I've come to the point where I'm tired of pointlessly pursuing women for sex and companionship. I was prepared to just stay single with a few lays here and there. Then I let one of my orbiters into my life and she's treated me like a rare, unearthed treasure since then. If she stays and continues to be a good companion, that's cool.

Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in the last 3 years many "average girls" have attempted to make me settle and no doubt a lesser man would have folded by now

but something in the back of my mind keeps telling me " DONT BE A FVCKING MORON"

i know chicks that would tell me they could take me to the moon, if it would mean me putting a kid inside them

women are pure trickery , they will lie manipulate and twist things until you have been placed firmly under control with no escape

ALWAYS STAY ONE STEP AHEAD

i was talking to a guy in work in his 30's recently married with a newborn child .....handsome fvcking b@stard he is too

his words:

" i don't know how it all happened so fast mate , one minute we were enjoying movies ,candlit dinners , constant sex and lazy weekends and the next thing i know I've been walked down the ISLE and have a newborn baby keeping me awake all night "

"we were supposed to go traveling"

that right there is pure female manipulation and it s not even their fault that is literally what they are designed to do

so in answer to your question if your going to settle for ONE then you better make dam sure she's worth everything thats about to ensue.......

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd take a less attractive girl who serves a hot meal every night after work any time over a stuck spoilt stunning princess.

Though I wouldnt drop the scale too much.

My gfs around 7-8, tiny chick but athletic and fit, last week she invited me over, fvcked my brains out then told me to stay in bed and relax and she'll call me when dinners ready.

She's not the hottest, and I've had other chicks worship me more, but tbf I've never liked dating chicks that became doormats, it gets boring.

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score
looks fade, as long as you are at least semi-attracted to them i don't see an issue with this.
That's something ugly girls say. A really hot girl at 20 will still be hot at 40.

What if her face is avg and her body is banging. That works for me. You need something that's going to keep your **** hard.
That's some good advice. My girlfriend's face is stunning but her body is skin & bones, I have to stare at her face otherwise I lose the boner.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's something ugly girls say. A really hot girl at 20 will still be hot at 40.

That's some good advice. My girlfriend's face is stunning but her body is skin & bones, I have to stare at her face otherwise I lose the boner.
Get her into the gym for weights and encourage her to take food in her mouth, make good protein smoothies or something she can get into her to add muscle.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my friends has done this recently.

Got shacked up with a 5/10 (I'm being generous) single mother.

We didn't see him for about 3 months until he showed up to a birthday party sporting man boobs and pot belly.

This guy used to have big fun with us on the weekly and in the gym with us etc, got regular 7-8s in town but could never "nail one down". Decided he wanted a relationship so got with this.... thing

His life now consists of watching TV on the couch with her every night eating bon bons Or dropping the bastard child off at preschool.

Hes 27 years old.

He says he's happy but when a guy is letting himself go that bad you know he's just given up.

Long term he will probably manage to drop below her in smv and get dumped or cheated on (shes got previous) and have to rebuild from scratch.

That's not for me, thanks.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really care what a girl rates, as long as I find her attractive.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant make it work, either she turns me on or Im fine by myself.

To have baggage around me simply pisses me off wheter is a work partner that slows me down, team mates who stop running when they are tired and so a girl that doesnt turn me on but still requires me to act as if.

Im perfectly fine to work on myself to improve and match what I want or even move to the other side of the world to get a better life and better girls, sufference in welcome if is a stepping stone to get what I want but simply quitting my goal and renounce to my desire would drive me insane.

Now to answer your question, my life style is not about getting in a relationship so a girl who match my personality but not my look desire has no point, the opposite could since its all based in a temporary condition.

A girl who match my personality but doesnt turn me on sounds like an option for a man who has clear goals that require stability at home but consider his intimacy as a secondary goal, think of someone running for president who needs a stable family to get votes.
Damn that was deep.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's average, physically, it's fine as long as she's petite and I'm attracted to her. I actually dig the plain jane look.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my friends has done this recently.

Got shacked up with a 5/10 (I'm being generous) single mother.

We didn't see him for about 3 months until he showed up to a birthday party sporting man boobs and pot belly.

This guy used to have big fun with us on the weekly and in the gym with us etc, got regular 7-8s in town but could never "nail one down". Decided he wanted a relationship so got with this.... thing

His life now consists of watching TV on the couch with her every night eating bon bons Or dropping the bastard child off at preschool.

Hes 27 years old.

He says he's happy but when a guy is letting himself go that bad you know he's just given up.

Long term he will probably manage to drop below her in smv and get dumped or cheated on (shes got previous) and have to rebuild from scratch.

That's not for me, thanks.
I know guys who done the same thing and they are all miserable