Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Settling This: Direct at NIGHT?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been going out quite a bit more these days. Especially at night. And there is one thing that I’m starting to think about more. I had a similar thread to this in the past, but I’d like to make this one specifically for the context of Nightgame.

Is it even worth it doing these direct opens at night anymore? At all?

In Daygame, yes you should go direct. This is so that the girl knows why you are there, and you’re not some salesman or something.

But I don’t know. Maybe I just feel that opening girls direct at night feels too trite? She knows why you’re there. Guys at night are calling her cute all the time, she expects it. I’m considering working some indirect stuff into my repertoire more.

That being said. I have had sets at night where I’ve went direct, and I pulled from it. Both in the bar and on the street at night.

So I’m not sure. It’s just something I’m starting to think about. Having some additional perspectives on this would help out.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a good question. I do agree you need to be more direct, quick, and intentional with day approaches, ie opening by saying they're attractive and you want their #. Night approaches, especially at bars/clubs etc shouldn't be opened with a compliment at all and certainly shouldn't try too hard or show too much intentionality. I think a more low key and understated approach works better at night. I usually opt to go up and comment on something, their outfit, drink, location we're at, etc and do a more slow burn style if possible.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just by the fact that you´re approaching a woman in a night venue, you´re already being direct. It doesn't matter if you just say "hi". Because of the setting, it´s obvious that you´re not there to ask the time.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just by the fact that you´re approaching a woman in a night venue, you´re already being direct.
I agree with this. That's one of the advantages of bar approaching. Women who are in relationships are less likely to be at the bar.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really…
Yes really.

Girlfriends will have 'girls' nights out' for birthdays but if a girl really loves you she will want to spend all her time with you, will reject the non-birthday-related bars/nights out etc.

If your girl is going out without you willingly, you're doing something wrong and/or she isn't high interest.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just by the fact that you´re approaching a woman in a night venue, you´re already being direct. It doesn't matter if you just say "hi". Because of the setting, it´s obvious that you´re not there to ask the time.
That’s a very good point that at night your intent is made known through the approach itself. Not as true in Daygame!

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a good question. I do agree you need to be more direct, quick, and intentional with day approaches, ie opening by saying they're attractive and you want their #. Night approaches, especially at bars/clubs etc shouldn't be opened with a compliment at all and certainly shouldn't try too hard or show too much intentionality. I think a more low key and understated approach works better at night. I usually opt to go up and comment on something, their outfit, drink, location we're at, etc and do a more slow burn style if possible.
This makes sense. For daygame one needs to show direct intent to not be put in a platonic context. While the nature of nightgame is direct inherently, if one is too direct, it would raise ASD in the woman.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes really.

Girlfriends will have 'girls' nights out' for birthdays but if a girl really loves you she will want to spend all her time with you, will reject the non-birthday-related bars/nights out etc.

If your girl is going out without you willingly, you're doing something wrong and/or she isn't high interest.
Hey Mall game works… Most of the time they broke or put too much on mega millions