Existentialism brings a lot of freedom but also a lot of responsibility.
Personally, I do not agree entirely, or should I say, I do not exactly disagree with existentialism.
Maybe because I'm still attached to finding "meanings" for the things that happen in my life, but free will is the greatest philosophical mistery. It's like marrying the Chaos Theory with Quantum Mechanics
And having Determinism as the man to celebrate the union.
And you asked who I am....
" I am a wandering stranger... just trying to find some answers..."
Maybe the structure of my writings makes me come out as an arrogant, bitter, mystical man.
Maybe that's who I am... But I do not wish bad to anyone... I work hard everyday to serve more than to be served... to help more than to be helped...
I just want to instigate everyone's minds... make people use their brains... feel lost, confused... that's when we learn... if you think of ideals like muscles... when I try to break your conceptions of life, love, right or wrong, I'm honestly hoping that they come back stronger than ever, whether I agree with them or not.
I question myself way too often... you wouldn't want to be on my shoes...
I think that this place is full of intelligent people.... like I use to say, we're the last "smart" generation... the kids that came after us are more and more precocious and peer pressure-driven...
The future of the world is in OUR hands... yet most of us are only worried about pu$$y and $$$.
Yet I still believe...naively, but I do believe...that we're gonna pull through... and have a modern renascensse...
Our critique began as all critiques begin, with doubt. Doubt became our narrative. Ours was a quest for a new story: our own. And we grasped towards this new history driven by the suspicion that ordinary language couldn't tell it. Our past appeared frozen in the distance, and our every gesture and accent signified the negation of the Old World, and the reach for a new one. The way we lived created a new situation, one of exuberance and friendship; That of a subversive micro-society in the heart of a society which ignored it. Art was not the goal, but the occasion and the method for locating our specific rhythm and varied possibilities of our time. The discovery of a true communication was what it was about, or at least the quest for such a communication: the adventure of finding it and losing it. We, the unappeased, the unaccepting, continued looking, filling in the silences with our own wishes, fears, and fantasies, driven forward by the fact that no matter how empty the world seemed, no matter how degraded and used up the world appeared to us, we knew that anything was still possible, and, given the right circumstances, a new world was just as likely as an old one.
from the movie Waking Life