Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Setting things straight

disfunktional

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

When you just want a casual relationship with a girl, nothing serious, do you make this clear verbally off your own back? I tend not to talk about it unless they bring it up (which doesn't seem to happen in my experience), but the last 3 girls I've been with have kind of assumed that we are "going out" even when I haven't verbally given them any hint of it. So when I eventually break off contact they treat it as if we are spliting up, when in my view there is nothing to split up from.

I do tend to be quite affectionate even if I just want the relationship to be casual, I tend to "cuddle up" a lot and don't really act differently to being in a serious relationship, apart from having less contact and being more aloof. Maybe this gives them the impression?

df

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Mind_Body_Soul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't want the relationship to progress to the next level:

Don't call more than once a week.
Make sure she knows you are dating other people.
Don't talk about the future.

OR

After you bang her stop talking to her.

armadon

Don Juan
Reaction score
disfunktional said:
Hey,

When you just want a casual relationship with a girl, nothing serious, do you make this clear verbally off your own back? I tend not to talk about it unless they bring it up (which doesn't seem to happen in my experience), but the last 3 girls I've been with have kind of assumed that we are "going out" even when I haven't verbally given them any hint of it. So when I eventually break off contact they treat it as if we are spliting up, when in my view there is nothing to split up from.

I do tend to be quite affectionate even if I just want the relationship to be casual, I tend to "cuddle up" a lot and don't really act differently to being in a serious relationship, apart from having less contact and being more aloof. Maybe this gives them the impression?

df
Do you "cuddle up" with dudes? Think about it.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have an answer but I have the same problem. I'm pretty affectionate as well and I agree that it does give them the impression that I'm into a long-term relationship.

It doesn't mean that. It's true that I'll only cuddle with a girl I care about, but I don't have to care about her THAT much, if you know what I mean.

Carpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
disfunktional said:
Hey,

df

That cuddling up thing gives them the impression you care in a hurry. Most guys dont do that, they arent used to it, so they think you must really really like them. Myself, i love playing with a girls body and "cuddling up" as you put it. I also know that by doing those things, i'll be getting laid quickly. Its got me into more than one conversation, way early into dating a girl, that stemmed from them thinking how much i must really like them because i "cuddle up". If that makes sense