Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

setting facebook status to "in a relationship" although ur not..good thing?

krakatoa

Don Juan
Reaction score
some PUA guy taught me to set my facebook status to "in a relationship" although i'm single just to attract girls..what do u guys think?

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This will probally only work if

a. You have a ton of friends ( facebook is sort of private unlike myspace or match )
b. You are super handsome such as myself, brad pitt etc. If you are not really good looking and have a great pic you are just some loser in a reltationship pretending to be in a relationship that is willing to cheat on his girlfriend.

krakatoa

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks vitor..i'm considered good looking but i dont have a lot of friends just 50 friends..the thing is i'm single and i set my status as "in a relationship" today..then this girl that i like that LJBF'd me just coupled today with this PUA guy..i approached that girl first but he got her cause he has stronger game..i know i'm being AFC for complaining and i should move on to other girls from now on..it still hurts though

krakatoa

Don Juan
Reaction score
does anyone know any good "pick me up" thread when ur feeling down? haha

micon

Don Juan
Reaction score
what he taught you is total crap i think. it would repel girls, not many of them would want to mess with a guy in a relationship. maybe you can just don't tell something about your relationship status and leave it blank, it may create mystery and curiosity.

krakatoa

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah what he taught me was crap..just sometimes i doubt myself..thanks micon for the help..i really appreciate it

Mazeman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave it blank.

Setting it as "in a relationship" even though you are not is extremely lame. You're basically lying to desperately get women to notice you.

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
facebook is not good for meeting new chicks.. Myspace, match are pretty good. Going to partys are great, let your friends know you are single and looking to mingle. Goto a bar and throw it out there. I usally find that I meet hot chicks when I am not trying too, and when I try to hard they are no where to be found..

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Shinra said:
changing your status to "married" attracts teh women
Heh...on that note, wearing a wedding ring might help attract women;)

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave it blank.

And by the way, you don't need to worry about girls already on your friends list. The ones you've gamed and slept with know what you are worth, while the others have already LJBFed you, and most likely their perception is not gonna change.