Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Setting dates vs. Spur of the moment

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you guys think. Are you more into making plans with a girl and setting up a definite date, Or just giving her a call when your bored and seeing if she wants to hang out?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love being spontaneous and many girls say they like being spontaneous in OLD profiles, but very few follow through. My guess is if you call/text them for a day-of date, they'll say "no" just so they don't look too available. Especially if you don't know her well or only have been out a few times.

As Glass said though, never hurts to try. I have had it work a few times.

Glassguy

Reaction score
If you are going to try to get a chick out that day, just simply say something along the lines of:

"I actually have a rare free (Monday) evening. I'm going to go to ________ place and grab a drink at 8. Why dont you join me"

That's it........does not show total availability and I get a good response from it. It works on chicks I just met as well as chicks in my rotation (who already know that I AM really that busy.)

Saturday morning I got a friend request from a chick on fb. She is maxed out at 5k friends so we had quite a few mutual friends. I sent her a quick message after accepting her friend request, chatted just a little. After a few messages I sent "I'm currently driving. Shoot me your number ". She did, I called her while driving. After 5 minutes of talking I said "I actually have a rare free evening tonight bc a friend of mine who I was supposed to meet up with has the flu. Why dont you get free and join me for a drink".

She told me that she had a bday party to attend at 5:30 that evening. I told her she could let me know if she wanted to meet afterwards, if not we could figure out another day once I figured out when I could get free again.

She told me she would let me know.

About an hour later I get a text from her "if you're still free this evening, when and where do you wan to go?"
Ended up being a pretty good date.

So its very possible.

There is always the chance of a chick backing out no matter if it's the same day or a week out.

Just shoot your shot, act cool either way and go forward based on her actions.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are going to try to get a chick out that day, just simply say something along the lines of:

"I actually have a rare free (Monday) evening. I'm going to go to ________ place and grab a drink at 8. Why dont you join me"

That's it........does not show total availability and I get a good response from it. It works on chicks I just met as well as chicks in my rotation (who already know that I AM really that busy.)

Saturday morning I got a friend request from a chick on fb. She is maxed out at 5k friends so we had quite a few mutual friends. I sent her a quick message after accepting her friend request, chatted just a little. After a few messages I sent "I'm currently driving. Shoot me your number ". She did, I called her while driving. After 5 minutes of talking I said "I actually have a rare free evening tonight bc a friend of mine who I was supposed to meet up with has the flu. Why dont you get free and join me for a drink".

She told me that she had a bday party to attend at 5:30 that evening. I told her she could let me know if she wanted to meet afterwards, if not we could figure out another day once I figured out when I could get free again.

She told me she would let me know.

About an hour later I get a text from her "if you're still free this evening, when and where do you wan to go?"
Ended up being a pretty good date.

So its very possible.

There is always the chance of a chick backing out no matter if it's the same day or a week out.

Just shoot your shot, act cool either way and go forward based on her actions.
That’s good shyt :up:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried the "spontaneous" date, and more often than not I would get accused of being a player and some other girl must have cancelled on me at the last minute. It raised their biatch defenses.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried the "spontaneous" date, and more often than not I would get accused of being a player and some other girl must have cancelled on me at the last minute. It raised their biatch defenses.
Funny.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem such a sharp dude, that it would cause many to try to make you a "player" in their mind.

So my opinion on the matter. There are 168 hrs in a week. It's 99% likely she does not work 80+ hrs a week. And even then she will find several slivers of 1-2 hrs periods of time for a guy she REALLY wants to spend time with. I'd rather be that guy she REALLY wants to spend time with. I'm not squeezing in anyones schedule to blow their heads up. Not me. I'm not waiting in line, and I'm really not going to feel that I'm being rotated either. If I am it better be so minor that it doesn't annoy me.

So that's how it goes. Deal with females who DESIRE you and appreciate your time.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem such a sharp dude, that it would cause many to try to make you a "player" in their mind.

So my opinion on the matter. There are 168 hrs in a week. It's 99% likely she does not work 80+ hrs a week. And even then she will find several slivers of 1-2 hrs periods of time for a guy she REALLY wants to spend time with. I'd rather be that guy she REALLY wants to spend time with. I'm not squeezing in anyones schedule to blow their heads up. Not me. I'm not waiting in line, and I'm really not going to feel that I'm being rotated either. If I am it better be so minor that it doesn't annoy me.

So that's how it goes. Deal with females who DESIRE you and appreciate your time.
Besides, the bother and blow up the phone and STALK and try to trap the guys they want to pound their brains out.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides, the bother and blow up the phone and STALK and try to trap the guys they want to pound their brains out.
I had one girl that I broke up with. A few days later I was laying on my couch watching a movie. And she texted me “why are all your lights on”. It really creeped me out. Because I looked around and sure enough all my lights were on. I’ll always remember that one.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had one girl that I broke up with. A few days later I was laying on my couch watching a movie. And she texted me “why are all your lights on”. It really creeped me out. Because I looked around and sure enough all my lights were on. I’ll always remember that one.
She might have a neighbor watching you.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She might have a neighbor watching you.
i mean it’s fun when a chick gets a bit stalkery. You know. Like creeping your Facebook or something haha. Then you smash them. But when it gets to the level of this one, you know you screwed up in selection.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i mean it’s fun when a chick gets a bit stalkery. You know. Like creeping your Facebook or something haha. Then you smash them. But when it gets to the level of this one, you know you screwed up in selection.
With the "f" word alot of them are doing it.

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
Glassguy is on point.

This only works when you are doing something anyway and you are inviting her to come with you. If she senses you have nothing to do it lowers your value, or she can also think that your date got cancelled and she's your backup which isn't good as well.

Unless she's a plate you see regular for sex.

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanted to add this as well, if she turns you down 2-3 times you are now chasing her.