Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seriously what is best thing and when to text after you get phone number?

Reaction score
Do you set the date up then and there? She seemed interested in me was investing and subtly touched me but she not responding to text i sent what do yall usually do?

Interesting meeting you ms tmobile dont get too cray this halloweekend

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol bro I can't understand you 100%. What the **** did you write at the end?
You will usually want to make a date before she gets you the number. If you decide to do it after for whatever reason, tell her to go with you to something you are interested in doing. The time is not that much important imo. I've asked the next day and a couple of weeks after lol. Truth be told, when I made a date weeks in advance it was because I was not in town, and she knew it, I don't know if it would work out in other circumnstances.

Reaction score
Something isnt going right i send her a text and no reply?? It has happend with almost every girl i get number from cold approach something is wrong. What do you text after you get the number?

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason might be in the interaction after the approach? Do you keep it light and fun? I recommend Krauser for daygaming. I mean, the texts after the numbers are not that important imo, just a little chat and then you ask if she's free x day and to meet you. It could go like this:
Hey Laura, how is "thing you talked about in the street" going? haha nice are you free this tuesday evening? lets meet at x at y to do z.

Serenity

Reaction score
A girl I fvcked who seemed very into me and straight out told me it was the best fvck she'd have in a long time went ghost on me. This was a couple years ago, I've never seen her since.

Women are weird sometimes, don't try to figure out why, it will drive you crazy.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you set the date up then and there? She seemed interested in me was investing and subtly touched me but she not responding to text i sent what do yall usually do?

Interesting meeting you ms tmobile dont get too cray this halloweekend
women are fvcking dumb, they'll give guys they don't like their number and then not respond.

if she doesn't respond, unless you sent something horribly wrong as a text (something that would freak her out, like saying neo-nazi stuff to a jewish girl or sounding like a psycho murderer) then it's most likely she never planned to respond

jebach123

Don Juan
Reaction score
look,tip from a 17 year old but listen
dont say hi dont do anything like that

FIRST MESSAGE AFTER SHOULD BE RELATED TO THE CONVERSATION BEFORE for example let's take these killer clowns they are pretty popular right now if you guys talked about that your first message should be "hope you didn't meet a clown on your way home haha" or some **** like that

just take a situation and make her not respond with "hi" "yes" "no" also
another factor to take in is when you text her
all these guys are saying wait 4 days 3 days i say stfu and just do whats the best i always text right after the conversation maybe even during the conversation just play with it

another thing once i snapped a pic of a girl leaving after our convo and wrote "that ass" she couldnt believe i did that and she fell for it POINT IS HAVE FUN WITH IT

Last edited: