Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seriously thinking about becoming a pastor/minister and this is the reason why

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The money's decent compared to being a teacher I think I could provide better services than some of the idiots you see on TV. There's a market and yes I said market for whatever service I offer rather is english classes job placement or endstage cancer treatment. Any of you have experience in the area?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are looking at a documentary about megachurches and just think they make allot of money? People are not going to believe in you that way. Allot of these cases happened to be pastors who were sincere and had a dedicated following but lost their way at some point when too much money, power or whatever got to their head, etc... but they still have their foundation when they started? Who would validate your credentials? Did you even go to Bible school? You just saw a video that's critical of mega churches and think that's a good idea? That's very cringe.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are looking at a documentary about megachurches and just think they make allot of money? People are not going to believe in you that way. Allot of these cases happened to be pastors who were sincere and had a dedicated following but lost their way at some point when too much money, power or whatever got to their head, etc... but they still have their foundation when they started? Who would validate your credentials? Did you even go to Bible school? You just saw a video that's critical of mega churches and think that's a good idea? That's very cringe.
We should be upsetting you is what you're doing to the average Joe not some guy you don't know for an online form your hatred is being directed at the wrong place!

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a reason all those televangelist frauds are rich. ****, there's a reason why most rich people are rich.

Mark 8:36-38
[36] For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? [37] Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Don't tangle with the Most High. 60-80 years here or eternity, no-brainer.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a reason all those televangelist frauds are rich. ****, there's a reason why most rich people are rich.

Mark 8:36-38
[36] For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? [37] Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Don't tangle with the Most High. 60-80 years here or eternity, no-brainer.
Woah, Murk, I’m pleasantly surprised! After that “anger” thread I didn’t see you talking about the Most High anytime soon. Good on ya.

You are 100% correct. Christianity is not about making money or doing good works. It’s about getting right with God and dealing with the issue of sin. Getting into religion for profit is about the most slippery slope one can find himself on.