Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seriously how are intelligent people supposed to date without turning "abusive?"

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
Third, even if someone is an idiot, you don't get to abuse them. Yes, **** people who think they get to abuse people, especially for wild **** like "Oh you didn't get this esoteric little hang up of mine? I'm not the crazy one, you guys are all stupid for this."
The abuse of morons is not only a right but a societal duty. You wouldn't get it because you're on the wrong end of things to get it. If there were more people like me out there, you'd be ****ed and you know it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I've been thinking back on this one.. and you sound like my father who, for the sake of keeping this account up, I'll call a silly goose.

No.
Chad gets to not tolerate stupidity. Chad gets to only tolerate things going exactly how he wants them to. Chad gets to have boundaries. Chad gets to have basic expectations of competence of the people around him.

So I do too.
**** me right?
Get professional help OP. For your own good. The person who will ultimately be destroyed with this mindset is you. But not before you attempt to bring a lot of other people needlessly down with you.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is posts like this that make me think I cannot rely on this forum for solid advice. Imagine I make a thread asking for an opinion and a guy with this borderline autistic game gives me his advice. And of course, when we ask for advices on a forum we tend to seriously consider every opinion that is given to us. We forget that we are literally molding our behaviour on the opinion of an anonymous person on the internet, who could turn out to be someone like OP.
100 percent that’s why I used to say (years ago) take advice on here with a pinch of salt. Run it by what you already know and experience in the real world, take in lots of opinions.

I find many on here are liars, autistic, bad with women andseverely lack real world experiences. It’s why I respect close to none of them and disregard a lot and push back. You should not be using internet strangers as a barometer for right and wrong when it comes to interactions with women. If we were all forced to show our pictures and height it would go completely different.