"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Seriously how are intelligent people supposed to date without turning "abusive?"

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
It is posts like this that make me think I cannot rely on this forum for solid advice. Imagine I make a thread asking for an opinion and a guy with this borderline autistic game gives me his advice. And of course, when we ask for advices on a forum we tend to seriously consider every opinion that is given to us. We forget that we are literally molding our behaviour on the opinion of an anonymous person on the internet, who could turn out to be someone like OP.
100 percent that’s why I used to say (years ago) take advice on here with a pinch of salt. Run it by what you already know and experience in the real world, take in lots of opinions.

I find many on here are liars, autistic, bad with women andseverely lack real world experiences. It’s why I respect close to none of them and disregard a lot and push back. You should not be using internet strangers as a barometer for right and wrong when it comes to interactions with women. If we were all forced to show our pictures and height it would go completely different.
 
Top