Serious help guys!!!

cuffs.allister

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I have no fear of rejection.
2. I'm picky with the girls I approach.
3. I have no case of one-itis.

I open with, "Hi, I saw you and I think you're cute, so I came to say hi", but, for some strange reason, I'm never able to number close. Also, I have no problem keeping the conversation going, and I'm quiet comfortable talking to girls.

So, my question is, what is my problem? Is my opener too direct? If so, is there a post which explains indirect game?

Last edited:

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are your looks? Remember looks are the first aspect girls look at to decide if they would allow you to game them or not...if she dosent find you attractive she will not give you her math.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't freak out about number closing. I don't know you very well, but if you are somewhat good at reading a girl's body language, you probably subconsciously realize that she's not into you. That's why the number close doesn't come naturally.

Don't approach with the idea of an "end goal" in mind. All it does is put pressure on you and make the approach awkward. It also makes you robotic. That's not attractive at all. It is usually easy to tell when a girl is obviously into you with some experience.

Oh and the opener is too direct. The advantage of day game and cold approaches is that the shields don't tend to be up in full force like a club/bar. With a direct opener like that, the shields tend to go up RIGHT away.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cuffs.allister said:
So, my question is, what is my problem?
You still have a fear of rejection and need to overcome it by number closing. Choose a default line when you end the conversation with the woman. I usually use something like "Well, I have to go but would love to continue chatting. How about you give me your number and we'll arrange something."

Also, I would change the "I saw you and think you're cute" to "I saw you and you looked interesting". Compliments from the get-go will put a woman's shield up since social conditioning has trained them to believe that compliments from a stranger means the stranger wants her for nothing but sex.

cuffs.allister

Don Juan
Reaction score
How are your looks?
I don't know how to answer this, but I'm not ugly.

Oh and the opener is too direct.
Thanks for the advice TillTheEndOfTime.

"Well, I have to go but would love to continue chatting. How about you give me your number and we'll arrange something."
Thanks Desdinova, for this close.