"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Sending out the Wrong Vibe?

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
At a club I go to every week there's a girl (HB8) who I've gotten to know over the past few weeks. We danced and talked 3 and 4 weeks ago and things went well, but I was by no means "exclusive" to her either night... I gave the same treatment to many other girls. Last week I didn't show up and I found out she was asking one of my friends where I was. Fair enough, some IL level there, but I'm only interesting in talking with her and getting to know her, not trying to get into a relationship. She's a nice person and seems like she could be a good friend, but I want to leave it at that...

Anyway, enough background. This week she was there again so I talked with her a bit. I C&F'ed HB8 on something that she did 3 weeks ago, and that got me a few punches. At one point we danced again, but I kept my hands off, which I definitely regret now... I should be more aggressive, but that's another thread. End of the night comes and the last song is some slow jam and the MC tells everyone to find a partner and swap spit... I turn my head to talk to say goodbye to a girl who was leaving and HB8 jets it. So right there I think she believed I actually wanted to make out with her... I was surprised at this a bit though because I partially expected her to come-on to me, but she's super shy. So the night is done and on my way out I let her know she still owes me a drink for the incident 3 weeks ago... Then I tell HB8 to give me her MSN, but she says "it's long". I made a joking comment like "You didn't buy me a drink, you shut out my MSN request... I dunno." I then flashed a smile and said I'd see her next week...

So bottom line is, how should I play this next week? She seems really cool and I'd like to get to know her more, but just as a friend. Also, any anaylsis on her actions?

Thanks guys!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by _XT_
Forget MSN. Get her phone number man! And set up a date
:cool:
ehehehehe, that's not really my goal though. ;) Anyone have any further thoughts?
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Get the freakin' phone number... if she'll still want it next week.

Come on, E-MAIL!?!

Has our young Padawan not learned, women interpret alot of what you say through their '********' filter.

What does a woman say when she gives you her e-mail? "I don't want to hear your voice again, but I don't want to say no."

She probably feels partially rejected...

Go ahead and hit it with this girl, you don't need to have a relationship after.
 
Top