Sending out the Wrong Vibe?

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At a club I go to every week there's a girl (HB8) who I've gotten to know over the past few weeks. We danced and talked 3 and 4 weeks ago and things went well, but I was by no means "exclusive" to her either night... I gave the same treatment to many other girls. Last week I didn't show up and I found out she was asking one of my friends where I was. Fair enough, some IL level there, but I'm only interesting in talking with her and getting to know her, not trying to get into a relationship. She's a nice person and seems like she could be a good friend, but I want to leave it at that...

Anyway, enough background. This week she was there again so I talked with her a bit. I C&F'ed HB8 on something that she did 3 weeks ago, and that got me a few punches. At one point we danced again, but I kept my hands off, which I definitely regret now... I should be more aggressive, but that's another thread. End of the night comes and the last song is some slow jam and the MC tells everyone to find a partner and swap spit... I turn my head to talk to say goodbye to a girl who was leaving and HB8 jets it. So right there I think she believed I actually wanted to make out with her... I was surprised at this a bit though because I partially expected her to come-on to me, but she's super shy. So the night is done and on my way out I let her know she still owes me a drink for the incident 3 weeks ago... Then I tell HB8 to give me her MSN, but she says "it's long". I made a joking comment like "You didn't buy me a drink, you shut out my MSN request... I dunno." I then flashed a smile and said I'd see her next week...

So bottom line is, how should I play this next week? She seems really cool and I'd like to get to know her more, but just as a friend. Also, any anaylsis on her actions?

Thanks guys!!

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by _XT_
Forget MSN. Get her phone number man! And set up a date
:cool:
ehehehehe, that's not really my goal though. ;) Anyone have any further thoughts?

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get the freakin' phone number... if she'll still want it next week.

Come on, E-MAIL!?!

Has our young Padawan not learned, women interpret alot of what you say through their '********' filter.

What does a woman say when she gives you her e-mail? "I don't want to hear your voice again, but I don't want to say no."

She probably feels partially rejected...

Go ahead and hit it with this girl, you don't need to have a relationship after.