Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Selling coffee with own brand (buying from a coffee roasting supplier)

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you thoughts on that business idea?

I was thinking about that for a time, and as coffee is something that can be sold easily, maybe it's a good idea to make money.

I want to increase my income to have more money to invest and have a better life quality. Having a full time job is good to pay bills, but not good to have wealth and more free time.

I set my goal that I want to have enought money and time to enjoy the things I want in life. Even knowing that if I start it now, I might have to work more and harder until it grows.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, they call this "private labelling" and it's done with so many types of products: make up, clothing, fitness equipment etc...

Fitness youtubers do this a lot- they place purchase orders with Chinese clothing manufacturers to product garments with their own personalized logo and then they market the clothing through their youtube channel.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think you would need to come up with a solid business plan considering this is a saturated and some might say oversaturated market.

What is going to differentiate you from competitors? Where is your competitive advantage? How are you going to get customers, ensure repeat business and build your brand so they refer others?

Honestly, I'd take that money and put it in crypto. It's getting ready to take off and you'd make a lot more a lot faster.

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you planting then your own cofee and then selling after? there is several of these here already, most in touristic towns, I don't see this as a means to get rich unless you have a hell a lot of land

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
win or lose you will learn. better to try and fail than to fail without a try. plenty of ppl make good money in coffee. most that win need to fail a few times..

never expect to be good at something until you learn and even more important, practice. after you try, you will know more about how to do it.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you would need to come up with a solid business plan considering this is a saturated and some might say oversaturated market.

What is going to differentiate you from competitors? Where is your competitive advantage? How are you going to get customers, ensure repeat business and build your brand so they refer others?

Honestly, I'd take that money and put it in crypto. It's getting ready to take off and you'd make a lot more a lot faster.
That's what I'm planning... I already have some money on crypto... The plan is to make more money so I can invest more.

I also saw a research showing that coffee demanda will grow in the next years... So even being saturated, I think there is still some market if I'm able to make something that can be maybe innovative or with quality.

1_m008R3fM34TDYcow4xjCQA.png

Consumption of specialty coffees in Brazil, in numbers of 60kg bags. Data: Rabobank. Elaboration: Coffee Insight.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, they call this "private labelling" and it's done with so many types of products: make up, clothing, fitness equipment etc...

Fitness youtubers do this a lot- they place purchase orders with Chinese clothing manufacturers to product garments with their own personalized logo and then they market the clothing through their youtube channel.
Yep... From what I see it may worth a try. Also I don't have to start with a big investment.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you planting then your own cofee and then selling after? there is several of these here already, most in touristic towns, I don't see this as a means to get rich unless you have a hell a lot of land
Gonna buy it from a supplier, but it will come with my brand on it. Not to expensive to start, but I think I must have something creative and different from those common coffees I see here in my town and near.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
win or lose you will learn. better to try and fail than to fail without a try. plenty of ppl make good money in coffee. most that win need to fail a few times..

never expect to be good at something until you learn and even more important, practice. after you try, you will know more about how to do it.
That's a big true.

Also its not a big amount of money to start... Maybe I will take the risk.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the average cup of coffee is sold at a 4000% mark up making it probably one of the best products to sell on the planet

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the big brands of premium coffee have places where you can buy brewed coffees. I'd look seriously at a coffee cart. If not for retail margins then for marketing your coffees. It also will help you understand what roasts and blends are the most in demand.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My uncle was selling coffee , he did good by just selling it from his shop as all the shop was for grinding and selling coffee, but when he tried to package and sell to other shops he didnt succeed , I personally tried to sell it and most shop owners were saying you are not a known brand