Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Self-Improvement schedule

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like some feedback on this. I'm at the point that if I want to achieve my goals, it's going to take a lot of hard work.

I work 8-5, so I figure if I drive home and have dinner, I have from 6:30 to 10pm on weekdays to work on my goals. This is what I'm thinking of doing:

1 hour of fun (video games, tv, reading, etc)
1 hour of studying making money (business, accounting, finance)
1 hour of working on my game/relationships.
30 minute workout.

Saturdays would be reserve for special events and sundays would be for catching up on chores and cleaning.

I think if I do something like this consistently, for about 3 months or so, I should start to see results.

How does this sound? I did add fun in there each day and also on Saturdays.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan.

It's easy to lose sight of goals and resort to mediocrity; this is why discipline is so important.

Dominant

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what you're trying to achieve

We can't tell if it's a good plan because we don't know what you're trying to achieve.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Depends on what you're trying to achieve

Originally posted by Dominant
We can't tell if it's a good plan because we don't know what you're trying to achieve.
On the making money side, I want to ultimately start a software business that lets me not have to work for an employer. My short term goals are learning the college courses Accounting, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Finance, and Marketing Then learning sales and persuasion and combining them with my existing software skills to create a company.

On the relationship side, I want to get so good at picking up women that I can essentially decide, "I want to have sex on monday" and have that happen, even if I don't have a girlfriend up to say that Saturday before. And it has to be seduction--no prostitutes, I'd never do that.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MackJr
I think if I do something like this consistently, for about 3 months or so, I should start to see results.
You might see results with everything except the working out part... 30 minutes is nothing, but thats covered in depth in Health & Fitness...

misterethoughts

Don Juan
Reaction score
try 30 min of cardio and 40 -45 min of lifting wieghts. Sign up for a gym. Find some in your area. From work to gym... maybe go to gym before you go to work... you start work at 8 get up at like 6;30 eat breakfast and go to gym..

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of having the same reutine every day, schedule in blocks. Work out 3 days a week for 1 hour. Go to bars/clubs and work on game for 3 hours, two nights a week. It's more realistic this way. I'd also ditch your 10 O' Clock bed time if you plan on practising your game, at least on the days you go out. I hope you even meant you'd be going out to work on game/relationships - you can't work on it here or anywhere else online unless you want to be a keyboard jockey.