"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Self Hipnosis

spidersense

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Age
45
alright, self hipnosis, I bought some books on it, has anyone tried this stuff? What do you think about it?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
I have a similar thread running on this sort of stuff in anything else.

I've tried the sub. hypno tapes to no avail. Turns out research discovered that you can't hear them at any level.

However, subs on flashing/disguised images, repetition filtering etc dual aural messages DHEA, well think they are useful.

Apparently general hypno. works for a third of those who undertake it. however understand most therapies offer similar outcome statistic. And talking through issues with friend is frighteningly close to these figures too.

Another big factor is the hypno. therapist. The best have much higher success rates, the reasons for this are complex but include reputation, insight, advanced use of language, rapport building abilities and the ability to motivate.

I make up my own affirmation tapes, two messages, one for left and right played together. I also have a program on my PC that flashes up sub. messages.

I am very judgemental and my brain tends to filter out anything that it knows is bullsh1t, so I have to use subdifuge to shove in new beliefs etc.

I'm really interested in any independant research on this sort of sh1t, anybody point me to it?
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Don't really have the time to point you to any material. However, what I read in this particuar magazine (years ago, can't remember the name) is to record a bunch of affirmations, and mix it at low volume with instrumental music. I had the equipment to do it years ago and made myself a tape.
 

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
Originally posted by Alpine
I am very judgemental and my brain tends to filter out anything that it knows is bullsh1t, so I have to use subdifuge to shove in new beliefs etc.
Don't worry Alpine, you aren't all that judgemental because everyone's subconcious will reject things that aren't held up by their internal beliefs. That is just how our minds work.

I'm reading an excellent book call "Psycho-cybernetics" and in there they talk about repetition being able to have the same effect as hypnosis. So just because you can't be hypnotized doesn't mean you can't change your deepest beliefs. Either way any kind of big change like that takes a while. According to the books it takes at least 21 days for new beliefs to really start to take hold. So you need to be persistent. I highly recommend this book.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
There are two book I'm aware of on the subject. One is Superlearning which I read many years ago. Don't quote me on this but I believe a lot of the research in that Lazanov has been discredited.

Also What to say when you talk to yourself, nice book, more than just how to tape affs too.

The dual channel recording stuff I think is called DHEA and is by one of the NLP gurus.

On some level I suppose it makes sense that it works. If you don't let your brain think anything else by bombarding it with this stuff, it's either going to work or send you crazy. (The Chinese knew what the were doing)
 
Top