Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Self Enpowerment!

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
My Class was watching a movie named Schindlers List its about a man who rescured alot of jews in the second world war. in the movie there was a sean when he said something very intresting along the lines of "power dose not come with killing some one, power comes with knowing you have every right to get your revenge, yet pardoning your victim... that got me thinking...

the next time i saw a hot girl walking down the street i walked up to her, and got her number i cant belive i did it.. all my friends were impressed,... yet i took that number and ripped it up then tossed it... a few of my other friends looked at me as if i was mad, searching the area for the ripped up pices, (pathetic) after i did this the first time i started doing it again, and again, and again. it came to the point where i perfectied my game when it comes to meeting girls, cus i wasnt trying to get with them, i was just trying to have a conversation. weather those numbers were real i dont know, i dont care to know, it felt empowering... i fet confident... and now when an even hotter girl comes along.. im not as scared as i use to be..

sure i had dougths, in my mind there was allways that little voice that said "what the hell are you doing!" .. but later on my mind says.. you know i could have had her, psh .. big deal, theres plenty more.. and thats my attuide...

im not that good at explaing things.. hopefull you all can make some sence of this.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So uh.. let me get this straight..

You catch a big beautiful fish and throw it back cuz you know there are other fish? Why not catch the fish, keep it, eat it, sleep with it or whatever and move on to catching the next fish?

Thumbs up though for your attitude.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually this is a very old and beneficial technique. Buddhists do something similiar, by spending months (sometimes years) creating intricate models, tapestries etc and then burning them. It allows them to relinquish attachment and leaves them with a sense of freedom and, indeed, self empowerment.

By throwing away girl's numbers, you do risk the chance of missing someone very special, but it will also empower you enough to walk away from any woman. It takes and builds a LOT of confidence.

Personally, I don't have that level of confidence yet. :)

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
faith

you must take that first leap of faith my friend. it is allways the most difficult. the others are a pice of cake.