Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

self destruct

Reaction score
why does this site focus on self-improvement? all I have ever heard, and a lot of what I have witnessed is women going for men who have jack **** going for themselves. the women are attempting to remake the man into something better. this is why a lot of women end up with gang banger losers, trying to "change" (improve) them.

Igetit!

Reaction score
That`s true,but a lot of information on here is good.I`ve only been a member on here for 4 days,but I`ve read some incredible posts on here.Women like gangbangers and bad boys because they like drama.They like a challenge.And yes,they try to change and improve the bad boys they date.They cant change them,but they think they can.But you know what?If by some miracle they were able to change/improve a bad boy,Do you know would happen? They`d dump him.Crazy,huh?

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cloneofstenyhoyer said:
why does this site focus on self-improvement? all I have ever heard, and a lot of what I have witnessed is women going for men who have jack **** going for themselves. the women are attempting to remake the man into something better. this is why a lot of women end up with gang banger losers, trying to "change" (improve) them.
that's not what I see