Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seize your power

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seize your power

Did you know that you're the most powerful person on earth?

Yes, you. And me. And everyone else. Most do not realize this, but everyone is the most powerful person in this world... at least to them. And that's what really matters at the end.

You have all the power you need. Why don't you use it?

People let stuff happen to them like it's given, like someone ordered and they have no choice but obey.

That is not reality. You can choose. You can pick your friends, the girls you will give the time of the day to, your actions. You have unlimited power, the power of empathy. It boils down to choosing if you want to care or not.

Seize your power!!! Use it!

The woman you are pining over is giving you a bad time? Seize your power!

Your friends are depressed douchebags who only tear you down without bringing you any happy moments? Seize your power!

Your family gives you a bad time? Seize your power!

Earning sh1t money? Want a better job? You know what to do!

Use it! Do not be ashamed. People are too busy trying to control you to see that you'll do whatever suits you and their efforts will be fruitless. Maybe they will have the joy to realize, like you did, that you're the only person on earth whose actions you can control.

We are the ones who can choose for ourselves, and if we do not someone else will. Do not let that happen!!

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
THAT'S RIGHT...tell em...yeah!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:cuss: YEAH!!! Seize your power!!! GRAB YOUR FVCKIN' NUTZ!!! Use it! YAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :cuss:

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
:cuss: YEAH!!! Seize your power!!! GRAB YOUR FVCKIN' NUTZ!!! Use it! YAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :cuss:
WTF? :crackup:

:D

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
djbr said:
Seize your power

Did you know that you're the most powerful person on earth?

Yes, you. And me. And everyone else. Most do not realize this, but everyone is the most powerful person in this world... at least to them. And that's what really matters at the end.

You have all the power you need. Why don't you use it?

People let stuff happen to them like it's given, like someone ordered and they have no choice but obey.

That is not reality. You can choose. You can pick your friends, the girls you will give the time of the day to, your actions. You have unlimited power, the power of empathy. It boils down to choosing if you want to care or not.

Seize your power!!! Use it!

The woman you are pining over is giving you a bad time? Seize your power!

Your friends are depressed douchebags who only tear you down without bringing you any happy moments? Seize your power!

Your family gives you a bad time? Seize your power!

Earning sh1t money? Want a better job? You know what to do!

Use it! Do not be ashamed. People are too busy trying to control you to see that you'll do whatever suits you and their efforts will be fruitless. Maybe they will have the joy to realize, like you did, that you're the only person on earth whose actions you can control.

We are the ones who can choose for ourselves, and if we do not someone else will. Do not let that happen!!
This is literally Docs' Cause and effect theory.... nice try though. no kudos for you. Sorry if im being rude

smoke

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MissionX said:
This is literally Docs' Cause and effect theory.... nice try though. no kudos for you. Sorry if im being rude

smoke
Not rude at all... I have no intention of being exclusive/original or whatever, as most of the stuff I say was already said 0941840 times on this forum. The only thing is that they may be said in another way, so I still contribute with my view of things. Still, I never read this Docs' post. I will check it out.

Docs said:
Not really.
The C&E Theory is more focused on the uncontrollalble.
So it seems to be complimentary to what I said.

I see so many people complaining about things that they can change, hoping someone/something will magically put everyting into place for them. I was guilty of that in the past too. It's good to remember that we CAN take the control of our own lives!

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
mmm..really gd shyt u posted